BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.

Katie D.
Charlotte, NC
This soap is really nice to clean my dishes, I don't have any complaints except that it doesn't exactly stick, there is no traction in the soap. It can slide off super easily so you have to be super fast when you put it on to start scrubbing immediately before it slides off the dish.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
I really enjoy this product for all my pump parts and bottles before I sterilize them! It’s super effective at cleaning and I don’t have to worry about any harsh chemicals getting to my baby or anything like that. I also like the packaging it’s clean and nice looking. Overall I enjoy this product and I will definitely repurchase for as long as my son is young in age I feel like this is a safer choice!
Chassidy L.
London
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Free & Clear Dish Liquid 25 fl. Oz (Pack of 6) more...
I got the seventh generation dish liquid the first time for free. After I used it all I had to buy more! It’s so cheap! There’s no scents or dyes! A little drop goes to such good use! It cleans my dishes without leaving scum and residue and there’s no harsh chemicals. We are a big proud supporter of seventh generation. We will not stop buying their products! I recommend trying the soap! You won’t regret it!
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
The best dish soap I have ever used!!! It has less harsh ingredients for nature and us humans. Less allergic reactions and rashes of different kinds. It will be a bit pricey for you if you buy regular dish liquids at 99 cent stores. But let me tell you that because it is a pretty big bottle and one tiny droplet is enough to wash the entire sink of dishes, it is worth it its price! I recommend it to everybody!
Marsha J.
Deltona
This is my go to and only dish soap that I use.  It is powerful and yet gentle.  I do wear gloves because I am super sensitive to the cleaning ingredients.  They make my hands a little red.  The price is good.  I buy several at one time so I make sure I never run out.  I don't use a dish washer anymore since they are a breeding ground for roaches and mold.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I don’t like to use anything but natural cleaners on my dishes, and Seventh Generation really is the perfect one. It lathers more than any other cleaner I’ve tried, natural or not, so a little goes a long way. The bottle lasts forever, making it worth every penny. I never have to scrub too hard to get a nice, clean finish.
Gina L.
I’ve only just started using this but will most likely purchase this again. I like that it uses plant based ingredients and not any harsh chemicals like most cleaning products on the market. I bought it on Amazon. The smell is nice and not overpowering. So far, I see no cons. I would buy this again.
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
I’m really loving natural products these days and Seventh Generation is a great choice. I really like the dish soap because it isn’t too harsh on hands, but works on the scum that’s on your dishes. I also like that it’s natural because you’re cleaning things that you eat off of/with.
Aliza H.
Eau Claire, WI
I like this because there isn’t too much of a scent. It doesn’t dry my hands out. It doesn’t suds up as much as some dish soaps, but once you get used to it you don’t even notice. Just because it’s not sudsing doesn’t mean you need more soap!! Streak free on my glasses as well.
Ashtyn J.
I have super sensitive skin so this dish soap was a blessing. It works almost as good as dawn but if it gets on my upper arms I don’t break out in a rash. I definitely recommend this soap and actually most of their products. I was thoroughly impressed
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What is the cost of this product near you?
Michelle L.
How clean does your dishes get with  Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dish Liquid ?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Does this make the back of anyone's hands dry? It does me!
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
How is the cleaning power and is this gentle on the hands?
Kyleigh S.
Does it work as good as dawn?

Kohl's