BY SEVENTH GENERATION #23 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.

Buy on Amazon
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
I picked up several bottles of this dish soap on a sale to try.  I have to admit, being a long time believer in the power of Dawn, this Seventh Generation brand is the real deal!  It makes enough bubbles that last, it cuts through grease, it CLEANS - which is the most important factor in my repeat purchase decisions.  The fact that it's all natural is just a bonus for me.  Put something together that WORKS and is better for you is a winning combination.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
The best dish soap I have ever used!!! It has less harsh ingredients for nature and us humans. Less allergic reactions and rashes of different kinds. It will be a bit pricey for you if you buy regular dish liquids at 99 cent stores. But let me tell you that because it is a pretty big bottle and one tiny droplet is enough to wash the entire sink of dishes, it is worth it its price! I recommend it to everybody!
belinda o.
marina, ca
Natural dish and hand soap Seventh Generation works great for being natural. Sometime natural doesn't work well. Has no 0% synthetic fragrance its all fresh lemon and tree oil. Smell lemony and a hint of tree oil. a small amount washing a lot of dishes. Rinses so well no residue left. I also love it washes bacteria from hands. I reccomend this.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I don’t like to use anything but natural cleaners on my dishes, and Seventh Generation really is the perfect one. It lathers more than any other cleaner I’ve tried, natural or not, so a little goes a long way. The bottle lasts forever, making it worth every penny. I never have to scrub too hard to get a nice, clean finish.
Gina L.
I’ve only just started using this but will most likely purchase this again. I like that it uses plant based ingredients and not any harsh chemicals like most cleaning products on the market. I bought it on Amazon. The smell is nice and not overpowering. So far, I see no cons. I would buy this again.
Jessica B.
I have been using this product to clean my baby's bottles, pacifiers, etc. It's a great soap and you only need a little bit to do even a large size job. I love that it's plant based and scent free. It rinses clean and doesn't leave a residue. Definitely recommended for parents or anyone for everyday use!
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
I’m really loving natural products these days and Seventh Generation is a great choice. I really like the fish soap because it isn’t too harsh on hands, but works on the scum that’s on your dishes. I also like that it’s natural because you’re cleaning things that you eat off of/with.
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Absolutely love Seventh Generation products this dish liquid detergent is awesome 0 fragrance your ad eyes hypoallergenic it's got everything that I possibly would want in it not tested on animals and cuts grease really well at just like Dawn dish detergent does but a whole lot safer for you and your family
Aliza H.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this because there isn’t too much of a scent. It doesn’t dry my hands out. It doesn’t suds up as much as some dish soaps, but once you get used to it you don’t even notice. Just because it’s not sudsing doesn’t mean you need more soap!! Streak free on my glasses as well.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
We used Ajax for a while and it just sucked... but I don’t like dawn because of some skin issues and the “clean and clear” version of dawn is watery and not as good. So I really enjoy this product. It works like regular dawn dish soap (cuts through grease etc.)
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What is the cost of this product near you?
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does it have a bad smell
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Does this make the back of anyone's hands dry? It does me!
Michelle L.
How clean does your dishes get with  Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dish Liquid ?
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
How is the cleaning power and is this gentle on the hands?