Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.

Sabina S.
Ridgefield, WA
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dish Liquid this is literally the only dish soap I use. After having kids, I realized how important it is to have dishes and bottles as chemical free as possible. I love that this doesn’t leave a chemical residue or scent and it actually works a lot better than a lot of the other soaps I’ve used. I buy this on Amazon by the case.
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
I enjoy products with no scent and light scent- Seventh Generation free and clear dish soap was perfect for me with the scent. I don’t feel that the cleaning power is as strong as I would like. I do find myself using more soap to do the same amount of dishes if I was using a different brand. However, I am still a fan of the product
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I don’t like to use anything but natural cleaners on my dishes, and Seventh Generation really is the perfect one. It lathers more than any other cleaner I’ve tried, natural or not, so a little goes a long way. The bottle lasts forever, making it worth every penny. I never have to scrub too hard to get a nice, clean finish.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I love that seventh generation pays attention to the ingredients that they use in their products and that they are environmentally friendly. I have two daughters and want to leave this world better than it was when I came into it so I do my best to choose products that are non toxic and work well and this does the trick!
Lauren G.
W Hollywood, CA
I bought this on a whim. I recently started getting more into natural cleaning products and this one was on sale and I believe the free and clear one is the only and bacterial dish soap because it’s tea tree and lemon, any ways I liked the scent a lot so it worked out. I’m in love. It works so well I enjoy using it sometimes I find myself hand washing my glassware on purpose because this just works and leaves my glass mugs and drinking glasses so beautiful I prefer it to the dishwashers job. Plus the brand is incredible if you didn’t know already.
Heather H.
It’s just ok. Doesn’t cut grease as good as dawn but doesn’t have as bad of an environmental impact either. I keep dawn on hand for bad grease and use this daily. We eat off of plates every day, id rather have something more natural cleaning them.
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
This product may be a bit pricier than a lot of others, but it is completely worth it. You only have to use half as much as other brands and it cleans wonderfully. It also has a great scent that permeates your house! I really recommend!
Nicole W.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Order this by the caseload from Amazon. Have been using it for years. Always feel it does a great job and I’m not worried about what potential chemicals or dyes are left behind. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Dishwasher Gel
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
I use this to wash my daughter’s bottles because it’s non-toxic. I really like this soap it’s a little pricey but my hands are always soft after using it and I get the peace of mind that there aren’t too many bad chemicals in it.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I like this product I do switch between different scents they offer. I love natural products I would never Imagine using something harsh on my hands. It works just as well as the brands filled with chemicals, why not try it ;)
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What is the cost of this product near you?
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does it have a bad smell
Kyleigh S.
Does it work as good as dawn?
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
How is the cleaning power and is this gentle on the hands?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Does this make the back of anyone's hands dry? It does me!