BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Everything a detergent should be! Easy to carry, super-concentrated so a little goes a long way, free of the iffy stuff, and great at fighting even the toughest stains. Our Free & Clear formula has been clinically tested to be hypoallergenic.

WE CARE

Made without dyes, synthetic fragrances, or optical brighteners.

•  Fights Tough Stains
  •  Small Bottle - 53 Loads!
  •  No Optical Brighteners

Hypoallergenic Free & Clear laundry detergent formula
Liquid Laundry Detergent with no optical brighteners
USDA Certified Biobased 96%
Contains no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Liquid laundry detergent designed for standard and HE machines

Water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

Step 1: SORT CLOTHES following garment label care instructions.

Step 2: PRETREAT stains by pouring liquid laundry detergent directly onto fabric. Rub gently and let soak.

Step 3: MEASURE Laundry Liquid Detergent. For Standard and HE machines: Medium or Small Loads: Fill cap to Medium (3/4 oz) line Large or Heavily Soiled Loads: Fill cap to Large (1 oz) line.

Step 4: WASH Standard Machine: Start machine, add liquid laundry detergent, then clothes Front-Loading Machine: Load clothes, close door, add liquid laundry detergent to detergent dispenser, choose cycle and run Concentrated Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent contains 66 loads as measured to medium dose.

Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is the laundry detergent I usually buy! I love it because its non toxic and it does not irritate my skin like some other detergents! I usually buy it at Target or Whole Foods! I recommend this to someone who doesn't mind spending a bit more on detergent than other brands! This product is also safe for the environment :) It smells good and washes my clothes well. What more could I want? Lol
Kristina C.
I have a child who has sensitive skin so I use this seventh generation laundry detergent for her clothes. It does a great job at cleaning and does not leave the clothes with the harsh smell of chemicals and dyes. Definitely recommend for someone with sensitive skin.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I love This product and I have to I'm glad I receive a free sample because this is the most effective and safe in the world to me .IT clean my clothes better than any other brand I have ever use.Im so glad it has 0% Dyes,fragrance and artificial brighteners and that's so very important to my family this will be the only brand for me. [product:seventh-generation-free-&-clear-laundry-detergent-packs-45-ct-stand-up-bag]
Taylir L.
This is an all natural product that contains zero fragrances, dyes or brightener. It is free and clear of all harmful ingredients and you can even use it on baby clothes and bedding. This product will clean all fabrics without irritating even the most sensitive skin. The price point for this product is higher than most but it is worth it. I confidently use this to wash my children’s clothing and bedding. I know that if they ever get a rash it will not be from this product!
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
I will admit this is one of the only laundry soaps i use on my toddlers clothes he very senstive and has bad eczema and allergies so we use this it really cleans his clothes great and its eco friednly as well which is a big plus since i been useing this he no longer itchy while wearing his clothes i wash everything of his in this from stuff animals blankets and clothes and towels i buy it over at target uselly
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
A little goes a long way! It’s a couple dollars more than your typical laundry pockets but it’s not only free of harmful fragrances and chemicals but it’s also VERY concentrated. You get more loads of laundry and can rest easy knowing it’s safe for even the smallest members of your family.
Olivia Y.
Hamilton, OH
Highly recommend… Especially for people with sensitive skin. The packaging is so nice. We use plastic way too much! I absolutely love this company and love what they stand for... highly recommend
Ashlee W.
I'm a big fan of organic and or eco friendly products and this is a good one. I think the brand is great, it's a wonderful eco friendly brand. The products work immensely well and I would recommend buying.
Ilana B.
Los Angeles
I am very happy with my Seventh Generation laundry detergent free and clear!! I have kids so I am trying to use as safe and natural detergent as i can possible find and so far I think Seventh Generation has been great! I’m just always weary of about products i use especially for my kids.
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
I have no complaints. I bought this for my toddlers clothes, the laundry detergent itself is clear. There's no dyes in it, and I believe it is unscented. I was able to get a trial size which was really nice. I love that there are less chemicals in it and it's still affordable too.
Nora H.
NEELYVILLE, MO
I have a hard time findind detergent that won't effect my kids because they have sensitive skin. How did this detergent effect anyone that has sensitive skin??
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have a baby with sensitive skin and I'm looking for opinions. How natural is this detergent and is it safe for sensitive skin?
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Does this last as long as other laundry detergents?
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Hello Influenster's I am wondering if seventh Generation unscented detergents really are unscented as it says? I have used it before and my friend doesn't believe me.
Michelle L.
Is this any good? Is this worth the price?