BY SEVENTH GENERATION #99 in Laundry Detergent

IT WORKS

Everything a detergent should be! Easy to carry, super-concentrated so a little goes a long way, free of the iffy stuff, and great at fighting even the toughest stains. Our Free & Clear formula has been clinically tested to be hypoallergenic.

WE CARE

Made without dyes, synthetic fragrances, or optical brighteners.

•  Fights Tough Stains
  •  Small Bottle - 53 Loads!
  •  No Optical Brighteners

Hypoallergenic Free & Clear laundry detergent formula
Liquid Laundry Detergent with no optical brighteners
USDA Certified Biobased 96%
Contains no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Liquid laundry detergent designed for standard and HE machines

Water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

Step 1: SORT CLOTHES following garment label care instructions.

Step 2: PRETREAT stains by pouring liquid laundry detergent directly onto fabric. Rub gently and let soak.

Step 3: MEASURE Laundry Liquid Detergent. For Standard and HE machines: Medium or Small Loads: Fill cap to Medium (3/4 oz) line Large or Heavily Soiled Loads: Fill cap to Large (1 oz) line.

Step 4: WASH Standard Machine: Start machine, add liquid laundry detergent, then clothes Front-Loading Machine: Load clothes, close door, add liquid laundry detergent to detergent dispenser, choose cycle and run Concentrated Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent contains 66 loads as measured to medium dose.

Jordan S.
I haven't tried washing anything that is insanely dirty or stained, but for everyday dirt and smell this product cleans well and I absolutely LOVE that it is more environmental friendly than most other laundry detergent options. I've only purchased once, but as soon as I run out I will purchase again. This detergent last for a long long time. I thought the bottle was small but I've been using this detergent for at least 5 montha and I still haven't ran out. I also tend to have a heavy hand when pourly detergent so the fact this hasn't ran out yet is even more impressive. My haoueshold consist of me, my husband who goes through a workout outfit, and army uniform, and a set of lounge clothes every day, and two dogs would just love to dig then run inside and roll on my blankets so I do a lot of washing every couple days
Linli F.
San Diego, CA
This product is advertised for being clear & all natural. If you have allergic reactions to certain laundry detergents or sensitive skin, this is most definitely a product for you. It is truly clear with no dye and is so gentle. It's also a great product because it's concentrated and you need less detergent to wash a load of clothes so a big bottle lasts longer than other detergents.

Personally, I don't have issues with skin sensitivity but just got this product because there was a deal. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it doesn't make my clothes smell like fresh laundry. Straight out of the laundry, my clothes pretty much don't have any smell at all. However, I can understand why this would be a great product if you have allergies to perfume or other types of scents.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is the laundry detergent I usually buy! I love it because its non toxic and it does not irritate my skin like some other detergents! I usually buy it at Target or Whole Foods! I recommend this to someone who doesn't mind spending a bit more on detergent than other brands! This product is also safe for the environment :) It smells good and washes my clothes well. What more could I want? Lol
Molly B.
Aberdeen, MD
I love that this detergent is healthier for my family and the environment and I love the unscented formula as I tend to have fragrance allergies. It is an expensive product. It does not get clothes as bright as some other brands, but is definitely effective enough for every day use.
Kristina C.
I have a child who has sensitive skin so I use this seventh generation laundry detergent for her clothes. It does a great job at cleaning and does not leave the clothes with the harsh smell of chemicals and dyes. Definitely recommend for someone with sensitive skin.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I love This product and I have to I'm glad I receive a free sample because this is the most effective and safe in the world to me .IT clean my clothes better than any other brand I have ever use.Im so glad it has 0% Dyes,fragrance and artificial brighteners and that's so very important to my family this will be the only brand for me. [product:seventh-generation-free-&-clear-laundry-detergent-packs-45-ct-stand-up-bag]
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
I changed out my typical household cleaning products this year in favor of cruelty-free brands. I came across Seventh Generation in looking into laundry detergent and I gave it a try. I am very impressed by this product. I have sensitive skin and I have not had any irritations since switching over and I have already repurchased once. There is no scent which does not bother me, I am more concerned with how clean my clothes are and I have not had any issues since switching to this brand. A new regular product for me for sure.
Taylir L.
This is an all natural product that contains zero fragrances, dyes or brightener. It is free and clear of all harmful ingredients and you can even use it on baby clothes and bedding. This product will clean all fabrics without irritating even the most sensitive skin. The price point for this product is higher than most but it is worth it. I confidently use this to wash my children’s clothing and bedding. I know that if they ever get a rash it will not be from this product!
Sunny V.
Phoenix
With this effective concentrated formula, a little goes a long way. Scent is good but not amazing. I like the biodegradable packaging. A bit pricey but I prefer natural ingredients in anything that’s going to touch my body.
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
I will admit this is one of the only laundry soaps i use on my toddlers clothes he very senstive and has bad eczema and allergies so we use this it really cleans his clothes great and its eco friednly as well which is a big plus since i been useing this he no longer itchy while wearing his clothes i wash everything of his in this from stuff animals blankets and clothes and towels i buy it over at target uselly
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Hello Influenster's I am wondering if seventh Generation unscented detergents really are unscented as it says? I have used it before and my friend doesn't believe me.
Nora H.
NEELYVILLE, MO
I have a hard time findind detergent that won't effect my kids because they have sensitive skin. How did this detergent effect anyone that has sensitive skin??
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have a baby with sensitive skin and I'm looking for opinions. How natural is this detergent and is it safe for sensitive skin?
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Does this last as long as other laundry detergents?
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
Is it worth buying over other free and clear detergents?