BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Seventh Generation biobased Laundry Packs use quadruple-enzyme power to remove stains and leave your clothes looking as good as new! 45 toss-and-wash single-dose pods make laundry day simple and mess-free.

WE CARE

A clean you can trust! EPA Safer Choice certification means that every ingredient in our laundry packs has been reviewed by the EPA to ensure it meets their stringent human health & environmental criteria. You can relax, knowing that you have made a good choice.

•  Quadruple-Enzyme Formula Removes Tough Stains
  •  EPA Safer Choice Certified Product
  •  USDA Certified Biobased Product - 94%

All-temperature laundry packs work in hot and cold water.
Effective in HE & standard washers.
Free & Clear laundry packs are made for sensitive skin.
0% dyes, synthetic fragrances, and artificial brighteners.
Citrus & Cedar laundry detergent packs are gently scented with essential oils and botanical extracts.

Sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), hydrated silica (mineral-based flow aid), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), protease (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), cellulase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Usage:

SORT: Follow garment care label instructions.

WASH: In HE or standard machines, drop one pack DIRECTLY INTO WASHING MACHINE before adding clothes.

For larger or heavily soiled loads, use two packs. Re-seal package and store in a dry place, out of reach of children. Do not handle pack with wet hands.

Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Packs 45 ct Stand-Up Bag more...
I received this as a free test product in return for my review from Seventh Generation. The laundry packs have no dyes, fragrances, or artificial brighteners. They are a 94% biobased product with most of the ingredients being plant-derived or mineral-based. The particular detergent I received is made for sensitive skin. Several members of my household have sensitive skin and I suffer from eczema making products that don’t irritate our skin very important. Of the different natural or more natural detergents I have tried Seventh Generation seems to do the best at getting the clothes clean while at the same time not irritating our skin. The detergents by Seventh Generation are reasonably priced and come in liquid and convenient pouch packs. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to use a detergent that contains less harsh chemicals either because of sensitive skin or just because. #generationgood #freesample
julie G.
Eden, NY
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Packs - Free and Clear more...
Seventh Generation Free&Clear laundry Detergent packs work great.My laundry came out clean with out the use of heavy perfumes ,dyes or artificial Brighteners other detergents use. I didnt break out from this at all.This is phosphate free and hasnt ben tested on animals. the detergent is USDA Certified BIOBASED product.I recieved this sample from seventh generation. I will be buying this product in the near future.It is nice to know you can wash your clothes with out all the ingredients you dont need to get your laundry clean.I like it how they are very enviromental friendly they are.
Lacey F.
I have not been a big fan of using Laundry pods because I worried that the casing would leave a residue on my clothes, but the Seventh Generation Free & Clear Detergent Packs did not. I love that they are free of fragrances, especially important with a new baby with sensitive skin, and other harmful chemicals. They are so easy to just throw into the wash and make doing laundry less of a chore because they are already pre-measured. I did receive these for free from Seventh Generation in exchange for my honest opinion.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I received a 2-pack sampler of this for FREE from Generation Good. We're an extremely sensitive family, the slightest scent in detergent or dryer sheets breaks us out. The packs are awesome! Very durable and easy to use. They left my laundry smelling clean without being scented. Other products leave my clothes smelling worn still. I can't personally comment on stains, yet!
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
love how easy they are! just pop one in the washer and go! gentle and natural, i wish everything could be this simple. very effective cleaning power, and affordable for natural products. love and will always recommend!
Carina G.
San Antonio, TX
They work very well, and thankfully do NOT irritate my skin. Keeps my clothes fresh and smelling good, my one big problem with them is that if you don't wash your clothes in warm to hot water, the plastic shell does not fully dissolve and can fuse to the fabric of the clothes. It happened 3 times to some of my t shirts, but since it doesn't irritate my skin like most detergents, I just wash my clothes on hot now.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent Packs 30 ct Plastic Container more...
I used these pods on my newborns clothes and it worked really well. It removed all stains and didn't have a strong scent. It made everything feel fresh and clean and it kept all of her fabrics soft and colors vibrant.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I originally purchased these because the environmental working group reading them as they won on their toxicity scale. It's really hard to find a natural laundry detergent that actually works in this one does! I have two little girls who get very dirty and thankfully this keeps their clothes nice and clean as opposed to other natural detergent that I have tried but leaves their clothes looking dingy.
Sabrina U.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Other more...
Cleans clothes great. It is fragrance free so great for people with allergies to those types of detergents. Overall good detergent just clothes don’t have a clean smell to them like Tide Free and Clear.
Debi G.
Raceland, LA
Not really impressed. Maybe I’m just spoiled to liquid detergent. I used it on a small batch of clothes and it did ok. There was no smell and the clothes was clean. I also used it on my husbands work clothes and it did not work at all. I had to rewash the clothes. I received the samples for free and would love to try it again but as for this sample not impressed.
Jennifer M.
Campton Hills, IL
Do you pretreat stains before using?