Seventh Generation Free & Clear Glass & Surface Natural Cleaner uploaded by Jess I.Seventh Generation Free & Clear Glass & Surface Natural Cleaner uploaded by Erin K.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #34 in Surface Care

Putting a sparkle on your windows, mirrors, and other surfaces shouldn't bring tears to your eyes. Our powerful, plant-based formula cleans to a streak-free shine without harsh fumes. Our Glass & Surface cleaner is safe for glass, mirrors, stainless steel and other surfaces.

•  Brilliant, Streak-free Shine
  •  No Harsh Fumes
  •  Plant-Based Formula

Glass & Surface Cleaner that leaves a brilliant, streak-free shine
USDA Certified Biobased product (96%)
Biodegradable
Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner produces no harsh fumes

Ingredients: Water, caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium gluconate (plant-derived water softener), benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage: Hold sprayer 6 to 8 inches from surface, spray area and wipe with paper towel or cloth. Not for use on unfinished wood or fine furniture.

• What does everyone think about this seventh gen window cl...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only glass cleaner i will use in my home it great leaves my glass and mirrors looking crystal clear and streak free and it does not have a harsh smell or even have ammonia or harsh chemicals in this products it one of the few ecofriendly brand i use in my home i recently switch over to use eco friendly house hold cleaning products and i found this glass cleaner one i use the most and only now use and can be found at my local Albertson that were i bought it from
Jess I.
Newington, CT
This product is all natural 99% organic Plant base product. Works amazing on glass also leaving it streak free. There is a very light scent which is great for people with sensitive noses.very inexpensive and the product is safe to use around kids and pets.This a free and clear product
Sage P.
This cleans my glass table, windows, and mirrors so well! I find it way better than windex. I had to find a more natural solution because when using windex I had a 2 month long cough until i stopped using it. I have no problems at all with this seventh generation. There is no strong smell and no streaking on the glass. I feel good about using this on my family's dinner table. I ordered it online for about $6-7. The spray nozzle disperses and very fine mist so it covers the cleaning surface evenly.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I decided to try this because it was on sale-and I am cheap. But it works great, the smell is pleasant, and the bottle is huge! It really cleans well, and I love that it is free of VOC's dyes and harsh chemicals. Bonus- the packaging is 100% recycled material.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This product gets my glass sparkling clean. It doesn't leave streaks. It is scent free so it doesn't irritate my nose. It's a bit pricy since it's all natural and odor free. I continually purchase this because I think it does the best job.
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
I could not say enough about this multi cleaner its great i use this on so many different areas in my home and it get the job done. Its a bit above average for a multi cleaner but its also made with clean products and is better to use
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
This glass cleaner is only okay. I'll use it for the glass on my coffee table, but not for any glass that actually needs to be clear (e.g. windows, widshield, etc). It's very streaky and made my windshield look even dirtier than before I cleaned it! One positive - no ammonia smell. So, if you don't care about getting your glass *truly* clean, and want to avoid ammonia, this is an okay choice.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
As someone with children and asthma I highly recommend this to everyone. No strong odor, no harsh chemicals. I honestly think everyone should use this. Also it's great for if you clean around animals as well!
Linsey S.
I have been using Seventh Generation products for years. Luckily they are becoming easier to find in the stores. Target, Amazon and CVS tend to be where I find them the most. I love and trust seventh generation and I only clean my daughters things with the free and clear surface cleaner.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great cleaner. The smell doesn't repulse me like some other cleaning products. Lol. I have a sensitive nose so this didn't kill me. Price wasn't to shabby. Would recommend to people who like to clean!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What does everyone think about this seventh gen window cleaner? What does it smell like? I don’t want something that smells awful like chemicals.