BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our premium, plant-based enzyme system make short work of whatever's waiting in your dishwasher. Leaves dishes shining, residue- and scent-free.

WE CARE

Plant-based gel formulated to clean even tough loads without phosphates or chlorine. This dishwasher gel formula has no harsh fumes.

•  Sparkling Clean Dishes
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances
  •  Plant-Based Gel Formula

Chlorine bleach-free and phosphate-free natural dishwashing detergent gel
Dishwasher Detergent Gel cleans with plant-derived enzymes
Dishwasher Gel is septic safe

Water, sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based alkalinity builder), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), xanthan gum (plant-derived thickener), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative).

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack, for optimum dishwashing experience. Filling your dishwasher and washing full loads of dishes conserves water.

ADD DISWASHER DETERGENT GEL: Fill dishwasher dispenser cup 1/2- 2/3 full. Use less dishwasher detergent gel for soft water/smaller loads. For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid.

• You think Walmart sells this or target?1 Answers
  • How does the laundry feel after being dried? Is the cloth...1 Answers
  • "Plus it is Eco friendly!" in 1 review
  • "Works great, and I love the light lemon scent." in 1 review
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have a old dishwasher in our townhouse and it’s better used with detergent and I found this at Target a few months ago and it gets my dishes clean FINALLY after many many mistakes and different products. The only complaint I have is I do dishes at least once everyday and I’m constantly running out fast because of the small size of the bottle and I can never find a bigger size at our small target. But I’m sure if I looked online I would buy it in bulk.
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Meridith B.
State College
Great product where a little goes a long way when washing the dishes. Gentle enough for your hands and breaks down hard to remove dried food. I wish the packaging was plastic-free or I could buy in bulk from a nearby store.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Stefanie L.
Osceola, IN
For a natural detergent, this dishwashing gel gets my dishes very clean. It is easy to poor, lasts a while, and gets my dishes sparkly clean. There are one or two dishes every once in a great while that I need to rewash, but nothing that a second wash doesn't handle (usually this is something that sat in the sink all day and noone put any water in it to soften the gunk). The price point is right on compared to other gel detergents and with Seventh Generation, I know I am not getting the nasty, harsh chemicals like with other products.
Lacy W.
Despite wanting to try more eco friendly options, I avoided trying this product for some time because I worried that it wouldn't work as well as other dishwashing products. I happened to see it onsale so I bought it. It works wonderfully! It gets my dishes just as clean as other products I've tried, and doesn't leave any weird soap residue, which I've had issues with in the past. I definitely plan to repurchase this.
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is another product that has appeared in my cabinets over the years due to various roommates. I've purchased it myself once or twice, and I'd say it has good value. Some days it just seems to be the cheapest option on the shelf, and it's never disappointed me, so I'd certainly buy it again, even though I'm usually more of a Cascade girl.
Michelle b.
Man , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this because I figured I'd give eco friendly products a try. Well I was sadly disappointed. In fact, I ended up handwashing the dishes straight out of the dishwasher. No. I would not recommend or ever purchase this again
Robin T.
I buy this because t is better for the environment. It seems to work as well as any other I have used. The price is a little higher but I have a septic and I feel it is better for my yard! All products should be septic safe!
Brittany C.
Effective in cleaning dishes, but a little more expensive than what I'd prefer to pay. Also, it is t easily found in my area. We prefer Ecos over Seventh Generation, but it is definitely our back up! We like to try to keep cleaner, safer products in our home Seventh Generation definitely provides that!
Kassandra L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You think Walmart sells this or target?
Nikki G.
Spring Valley , CA
How does the laundry feel after being dried? Is the clothing soft?