BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our premium, plant-based enzyme system make short work of whatever's waiting in your dishwasher. Leaves dishes shining, residue- and scent-free.

WE CARE

Plant-based gel formulated to clean even tough loads without phosphates or chlorine. This dishwasher gel formula has no harsh fumes.

•  Sparkling Clean Dishes
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances
  •  Plant-Based Gel Formula

Chlorine bleach-free and phosphate-free natural dishwashing detergent gel
Dishwasher Detergent Gel cleans with plant-derived enzymes
Dishwasher Gel is septic safe

Water, sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based alkalinity builder), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), xanthan gum (plant-derived thickener), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative).

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack, for optimum dishwashing experience. Filling your dishwasher and washing full loads of dishes conserves water.

ADD DISWASHER DETERGENT GEL: Fill dishwasher dispenser cup 1/2- 2/3 full. Use less dishwasher detergent gel for soft water/smaller loads. For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid.

• You think Walmart sells this or target?1 Answers
  • How does the laundry feel after being dried? Is the cloth...1 Answers
  • "Plus it is Eco friendly!" in 1 review
  • "Works great, and I love the light lemon scent." in 1 review
Robin D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This a great clean alternative. I feel like it cleans the dishes way better in the dishwasher and requires less pre-cleaning then other brands. Great value for price and would definitely recommend it to others especially those who do lots of dishes.
Samantha C.
Round Lake, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have a old dishwasher in our townhouse and it’s better used with detergent and I found this at Target a few months ago and it gets my dishes clean FINALLY after many many mistakes and different products. The only complaint I have is I do dishes at least once everyday and I’m constantly running out fast because of the small size of the bottle and I can never find a bigger size at our small target. But I’m sure if I looked online I would buy it in bulk.
Ali H.
Portland
Review for: Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwasher Gel Free & Clear 42.0 oz.(pack of 3) more...
I don't like my dishes coming out smelling like something. That's why I use Seventh Generation Free & Clear Dishwasher Gel. It works well in our dishwasher, effectively cleaning. Seventh Generation products are gentle in the environment and also gentle on my dishes. Everything comes out from the dishwasher without streaks or spots.
Dhanashree M.
I am always on hunt for the dishwasher liquid that is most natural. Our dishwasher (rental) does not clear off the soap some times and have to handwash once again in morning. With this product it kind of relives me from
Fact that I may lose some spots in rush sometimes and it may be okay.
Sonia L.
South Kingstown, RI
I think this dishwasher detergent works well and is quite effective.  Dishes come out of the dishwasher sparkling and you can feel good about how eco-friendly this product is. I just wish these greener options didn't always have to cost more.
Lauryn S.
princeton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this cleaner and for whatever reason I feel like it is good for the environment and better for me to use in my dishwasher than other brands. It works well and I would definitely recommend it to others, after all I buy it myself!
Meridith B.
State College, PA
Review for: Other more...
Great product where a little goes a long way when washing the dishes. Gentle enough for your hands and breaks down hard to remove dried food. I wish the packaging was plastic-free or I could buy in bulk from a nearby store.
Stephanie B.
Danville
This cleans my dishes better than any other dishwasher liquid I’ve ever used. It is great at removing remaining food particles from the dishes where other brands are not.
Stefanie L.
Osceola, IN
For a natural detergent, this dishwashing gel gets my dishes very clean. It is easy to poor, lasts a while, and gets my dishes sparkly clean. There are one or two dishes every once in a great while that I need to rewash, but nothing that a second wash doesn't handle (usually this is something that sat in the sink all day and noone put any water in it to soften the gunk). The price point is right on compared to other gel detergents and with Seventh Generation, I know I am not getting the nasty, harsh chemicals like with other products.
Lacy W.
Despite wanting to try more eco friendly options, I avoided trying this product for some time because I worried that it wouldn't work as well as other dishwashing products. I happened to see it onsale so I bought it. It works wonderfully! It gets my dishes just as clean as other products I've tried, and doesn't leave any weird soap residue, which I've had issues with in the past. I definitely plan to repurchase this.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You think Walmart sells this or target?
Nikki G.
spring Valley , CA
How does the laundry feel after being dried? Is the clothing soft?

Target