Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA

Do they have these in any scents? I know they have it is unscented...if so where do you get them?
Vero A.
Vero A.
Nov. 11, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
They are unscented.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
June 17, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
They are not scented at all
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
June 1, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
No they are not scented which is great for sensitive skin! You can get them just about anywhere - Amazon, target, etc
Diane A.
Diane A.
May 3, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
No they don't come in scented.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Jan. 9, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
No, no scents!
Erica S.
Erica S.
July 14, 2015, 12:25 a.m.
Being a "clean & free" product means it'll be unscented for all those delicate areas. I've never seen any other scent advertised. Most local health food stores I've seen carry them (depends on where you live) otherwise, Target in the the baby section with all the other wipes. I usually see them on the top shelf at Target.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
June 4, 2015, 6:11 p.m.
They are all unscented. They are usually in stores that have an organic section, if that helps.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Feb. 23, 2015, 9:41 a.m.
No scented ones that I've ever seen. I buy them at Target or the commissary (for military families).
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Sept. 19, 2014, 11:42 a.m.
No scent - which as a smell oriented person - is not a deal breaker for me. I've found these wipes at Target, Publix, and Buy Buy Baby.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Sept. 10, 2014, 12:15 a.m.
I believe they only come without any scent. I guess that's why they're clear & free from anything.. which is safe for baby.

Join Now