Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Do they have these in any scents? I know they have it is unscented...if so where do you get them?
Becky H.
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
8 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have not yet seen any with a scent, but have only found the unscented kind
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
10 months, 1 week ago
They are unscented.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
1 year, 3 months ago
They are not scented at all
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
1 year, 3 months ago
No they are not scented which is great for sensitive skin! You can get them just about anywhere - Amazon, target, etc
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
No they don't come in scented.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Washington, Mo
1 year, 8 months ago
No, no scents!
Erica S.
Erica S.
2 years, 2 months ago
Being a "clean & free" product means it'll be unscented for all those delicate areas. I've never seen any other scent advertised. Most local health food stores I've seen carry them (depends on where you live) otherwise, Target in the the baby section with all the other wipes. I usually see them on the top shelf at Target.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
2 years, 3 months ago
They are all unscented. They are usually in stores that have an organic section, if that helps.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
2 years, 7 months ago
No scented ones that I've ever seen. I buy them at Target or the commissary (for military families).
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
3 years ago
No scent - which as a smell oriented person - is not a deal breaker for me. I've found these wipes at Target, Publix, and Buy Buy Baby.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Jose, CA
3 years ago
I believe they only come without any scent. I guess that's why they're clear & free from anything.. which is safe for baby.