BY SEVENTH GENERATION #31 in Baby Wipes

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Gently Cleans Baby s Sensitive Skin. Thick & soft. Unscented wipes - free of fragrances & dyes. 7 in x 7in. Free of parabens & phthalates. Hypoallergenic. Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrow™ It Nurtures - Thick soft wipes refresh and gently clean even sensitive skin It s Natural - Cleans with plant derived ingre. see more...

• Anyone else notice that these wipes leave alot of lint behind?1 Answers
  • How are these baby wipes compare to others?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are safe enough to use on dogs inner ea...1 Answers
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget
  • "They are not as good for really bad sticky poops, but they are most certainly better for everyday usage." in 1 review
  • "I decided to give Seventh Generation Baby Wipes a try because they were similar in price to all of the other well known name brands and because I like other Seventh Generation products." in 1 review
  • "Thick, strong, hypoallergenic, chemical free and they get the job done without having to use 3 million of them." in 1 review
  • "I'm currently pregnant with baby #2 and will be buying eco friendly wipes and diapers." in 1 review
  • "We have children with very sensitive skin and have had no issues with these wipes." in 1 review
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
His brand basically takes over our household !!! It’s safe ,
Environmental friendly and doesn’t cause any irritations . I wish they would make a make up remover w these wipes ; just saying . I wash my own make up off w these. Always stocked up. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Favorite wipes for my daughter! They are a bit pricey compared to other brands we've tried pampers and buggies wipes and they rip easily and crumble easily,these wipes are tough and you don't have to use a lot so they last awhile. They are gentle and great for sensitive skin and can be used in the face as well! My family lives by and trusts these wipes! Our favorite wipes! The only wipes we use
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these wipes. They are great at cleaning up some of the biggest messes with a single wipe. They are free of harmful chemicals and gentle on my new baby's soft skin. They are a lot more expensive than I am used to paying, but they are in line with other sensitive skin wipes brands.  I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these wipes. They're great for sensitive skin, they are just a little bit pricey compared to the store brand but are worth it. They don't have chemicals and are eco-friendly.
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was given some by somebody and wasn't so sure at first. I like them. They are thick and soft which i like. Only downside is i had to use more then i would with other wipes. While they are more natural and better then other wipes. I don't feel the quantity matches the price for them. I would get them again if i could afford them all of the time
Stephanie C.
West park, FL
The wipes are my favorites I use it for all the body and it doesn't give them rash, they are made with plant based, are fragrance free, has no alcohol, parabens or phenoxyethanol. They are really big! And last but not list they are not test on animals! They are perfect!
Nancy G.
I heard of this product on the Ibotta app. So I went to purchase the item at a reduced price. I found this item at target. After the first use the wipes are much thicker then other brands and strong. I was very impressed by the quality. I would recommend this product and have switched to these since trying them.
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received Free & Clear Baby Wipes for the purpose of my review days ago. I am pleased that I can use these wipes in any part of my baby's body. It is very gentle  in my baby's sensitive skin. It is not like the other wipes on the market, this one is thick and super big what works great when cleaning my baby. I received those wipes for free for the purpose of my review, but the pinions are my own.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
While I had a TERRIBLE experience with their diapers and not-so-helpful customer service, I do like these wipes. The scent is beyond typical baby, but still leaves a fresh, clean effect. The wipes are pretty thick, and they clean very, very well. Target often runs sales on them and I do recommend stocking up. Travel sizes of these wipes are price comparible to other brands.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I usually use pampers sensitive wipes and these but when my baby has a rash the pampers sensitive wipes burn his little bit and he cries so I have to use these on him especially when he gets the rash he don't start crying or tries to move when I use these on his rash.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Do they have these in any scents? I know they have it is unscented...if so where do you get them?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How are these baby wipes compare to others?
Erin O.
How do these compare to the Honest Co wipes? I really don't like the Honest ones, they're way too rough... Anyone know if these are softer?
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Anyone else notice that these wipes leave alot of lint behind?
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Are these gentle on sensitive skin? Has anyone tried using them to remove makeup?