BY SEVENTH GENERATION #37 in Children's Bath

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Gently Cleans Baby s Sensitive Skin. Thick & soft. Unscented wipes - free of fragrances & dyes. 7 in x 7in. Free of parabens & phthalates. Hypoallergenic. Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrow™ It Nurtures - Thick soft wipes refresh and gently clean even sensitive skin It s Natural - Cleans with plant derived ingre. see more...

• Anyone else notice that these wipes leave alot of lint behind?1 Answers
  • How are these baby wipes compare to others?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are safe enough to use on dogs inner ea...1 Answers
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget
  • "I find that these wipes are much better for sensitive skin and don't have a weird after smell like some other brands I've tried. " in 2 reviews
  • "Thick, strong, hypoallergenic, chemical free and they get the job done without having to use 3 million of them." in 1 review
  • "I decided to give Seventh Generation Baby Wipes a try because they were similar in price to all of the other well known name brands and because I like other Seventh Generation products." in 1 review
  • "I use these all the time in my diaper bag and they are the only ones I will use on-the-go. " in 1 review
  • "I'm currently pregnant with baby #2 and will be buying eco friendly wipes and diapers." in 1 review
Brianne R.
I don't have a baby, but these baby wipes are a staple in my home, and I keep a small pack of them in my travel bag as well. They don't dry out my skin, and I like that they're fragrance-free and that the company is Eco-friendly. These also come in a "thick and strong" version, so I tend to alternate between the two.

I use them for makeup removal, freshening up after a flight, cleaning up after a picnic, and even for wiping down surfaces in a hurry (they're great for getting makeup and hairspray off the bathroom counter). My favorite use for them, though, is one I picked up from a TV wardrobe stylist: quick dry stain removal in a hurry! It obviously won't work on silk or suede, and test it on an inconspicuous place first, but I've found this trick works on most colorfast washable fabrics and even some greasy stains.
Cassandra H.
When I my partner and I found out we were expecting last June I started planning, I knew I wanted the best products for our child so I started researching and asking, I had heard of and used seventh generation laundry soap a few times and knew it was amazing so when I found out they had baby products I was beyond thrilled, fast forward to March 2016 when my daughter was born, the diapers used in the hospital gave my baby a terrible rash and free and clear wipes were the only ones that didn't make her cry out in pain when used, the wipes we received at our shower were exchanged for Seventh Generation Free and Clear wipes , these are the best wipes around and we won't be using anything else
Joy J.
I really want to like these, and other similar "green" products, for so many many reasons....but so far I'm unimpressed! These particular wipes have an odd texture and seem to take 2x as many as the other brand I'm used to. They're also pricey and the quantity doesn't compare to my current brand. The ultimate clincher for me, tho, was that my kiddo's sensitive skin didn't dig whatever these are made of and her bum erupted into a massive rash -- which is kinda hilarious considering they're supposed to be better for her snd PREVENT skin irritation! C'est la vie. We'll stick with Pampers till this darn potty training takes hold! *positive potty training vibes sent our way = APPRECIATED*
Ashley-Rahne M.
Seventh Generation Free & Clear - These wipes are awesome in general, but I think I would save them for an older infant or toddler rather than a newborn. I say this because they do become very sudsy. They are thick and soft, and they do clean up very well, but I see more suds come from just folding these over and getting in crevices than I do from traditional Huggies wipes that I also use. But, they don't irritate my daughter's skin and they clean her up really well! I picked up more from Target after getting the free sample from Seventh Generation.
Christal C.
Baltimore , MD
I picked up these because I had a coupon for them one day and I've never looked back. I was sold to the honest brand but after stumbling across these I fell in love. My son has very sensitive skin so I'm pretty particular about what products I use on him. Not one break out, they are super affordable and can even find coupons regularly for them as well. I even have used them for myself in removing makeup and such and no issues for myself either.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
I love all of seventh generations products but their wipes are by far my favorite. I have tried every natural or chemical free wipe on the market and have to say these are the absolute best. They suds up, are thicker then any other wipe, smell great and leave me knowing my baby is nice and clean. They do not cause irritation and are super affordable!
Stephanie G.
Nottingham, MD
By far my favorite wipe. I wanted something free and clear and safe for my little one. They are think. Smell mild. Work great. I use them as diaper wipes and clean up in the kitchen after eating at the high chair. Trust the lack of chemicals that you would get from other brands that I would be putting on my baby. Great price too!!
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
I love Seventh Generation because they don't have chemicals in them. I like Seventh Generation wipes the most out of every single product they sell. I love them because they're so adorable and I only have to use one or two at a time even with a blowout. It saves so much money when I don't have to go through the pack is much
Nancy G.
I heard of this product on the Ibotta app. So I went to purchase the item at a reduced price. I found this item at target. After the first use the wipes are much thicker then other brands and strong. I was very impressed by the quality. I would recommend this product and have switched to these since trying them.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
I got these free as a sample from seventh generation, generation good and these are so awesome! You get 3 sample packs with 2 wipes in each. The wrapping is adorable and even the wipes are really cute too. They're fragrant free & super soft. I even tried it on face as a face wipe & i just loved it.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Do they have these in any scents? I know they have it is unscented...if so where do you get them?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
How are these baby wipes compare to others?
Erin O.
How do these compare to the Honest Co wipes? I really don't like the Honest ones, they're way too rough... Anyone know if these are softer?
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone else notice that these wipes leave alot of lint behind?
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Are these gentle on sensitive skin? Has anyone tried using them to remove makeup?