BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Peace-of-mind protection. Our Free & Clear Organic Cotton Tampons with applicators are made with absorbent certified organic cotton for the leak-free protection you need without exposing your most sensitive skin to unnecessary chemicals.

WE CARE

Our tampons are made with certified organic cotton, whitened without chemicals containing chlorine, and are free of added fragrances and deodorants.

•  Certified Organic Cotton Tampons
  •  Comfortable & Reliable
  •  Free of Fragrances & Deodorants

Tampons whitened without chemicals containing chlorine*
Tampons made with certified organic cotton
Tampons free of fragrances and deodorants
Gynecologist tested
Leak-free protection
Expands lengthwise

Ingredients: Certified organic cotton (absorbent material, cover and string), water repellent wax (string), cotton (sewing thread).

OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I wanted to love these because the they're "organic" but they don't measure up the other inorganic tampons. They well lead to "accidents" if you don't change them VERY frequently. A regular is more like a Tampax lite. Whomp whomp.
Jennifer D.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the idea of a natural tampon.  There could be so much yucky stuff in traditional ones but we don't know because ingredients aren't required to be listed.  I gave these a try and really wanted to like them but I struggled hard with the applicator.  Half the time I couldn't get it to release the tampon.
Jaimie F.
Saginaw , MI
I was previously subscribed to Lola until I got pregnant. I thought this was a good alternative when I started having periods again. Wrong.

Terrible applicator. Expensive. Doesn't expand/hold much.
Brianna V.
I started using these when I read what a big difference organic tampons can make. This is something you're putting in your body for several hours so you definitely don't want it to contain chemicals. These work just as well as my Tampax tampons without the worry of harming my body!
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
Those tampons are great but the applicator is really faulty... I ended up wasting half the box because of my issues with the applicator. I ended up switching to the Honest Company ones. Their applicator is just right.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used these before in a pinch at a friend's house. I know they are better for you and the environment, but I'll stay with my Kotex! These just don't do the job as well, were leaky, and hard to use.