Seventh Generation Free & Clear All Purpose Natural Cleaner uploaded by Emily T.Seventh Generation Free & Clear All Purpose Natural Cleaner uploaded by Miranda W.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

A favorite go-to-cleaner for cutting grease, grime and dirt everywhere in your home. See for yourself why fans swear by it.

WE CARE

Biodegradable, USDA Certified Biobased Product (91%).

•  Cleans with No Harsh Fumes
  •  Tough on Grease, Grime & Dirt

Natural All Purpose Cleaner that's VOC-free
USDA Certified Biobased Product (91%)
All Purpose Cleaner works on stains, dirt and grease
Does not create harsh fumes
Natural All Purpose Cleaner safe for many household surfaces

Ingredients: Water, caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), sodium gluconate (plant-derived water softener), sodium carbonate (mineral-based alkalinity builder), benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
Hold sprayer 6 to 8 inches from surface, spray area and wipe with paper towel or cloth.

• Is this a disinfectant product?1 Answers
  • Do you feel this cleans just as much, less than, or equiv...1 Answers
  • Can this product be use on anything?? What different way ...2 Answers
Aliza H.
Minneapolis, MN
It doesn’t have any strong orders or leave any weird residue. I feel safe using it on my kitchen counters or anywhere I set food down. I also use it on my wood counters & tables without any scratches or peeling. Great for the bathroom, but try to avoid mirrors as it can be a tad streaky on mirrors if you use too much.
Britney J.
Minnesota
I looooooove this product. It gets the job done without all the nasty toxic chemicals. It has absolutely no smell which is a preference for me when it comes to all purpose cleaners. It also has a super wide range when you spray so a little goes a long way. Will definitely buy again
Kaeli S.
Arlington
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural All-Purpose Cleaner more...
I love the multi purpose cleaner from Seventh Generation. The chemicals are not toxic and safe to use around my growing family. I was able to buy this at Target. I would recommend this product to anyone especially if you are looking for toxic free cleaners!
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural All-Purpose Cleaner more...
This is just about the only multi surface cleaner I buy. I use this in every room of my house. I like the scent and the fact that there are no harmful chemicals. I will continue to use this brand due to the ingredients and the affordable cost.
Amanda E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural All Purpose Cleaner, 32 fl oz more...
It truly is all purpose- I personally love it to clean my desk. I tend to get it a bit messy as it is the most used object in my house, really. This is gentle, cleans fast, and doesn't smell bad or chemical-y.
Chelsea W.
Waterloo, IN
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural All-Purpose Cleaner more...
Started using this Product after researching all the cleaners and excessive amount of chemicals in them. This product does a great job at cleaning, primarily used for wiping down counters at night. I would definitely recommend this product to others, very great value for product.
Josellyn O.
Didn't expect much from this cleaner but I have to say that after trying it out for the first time Im loving it. My stove needed a well deserved cleaning & this product got the job done. I sprayed this all over my stove top and left it alone for about 15 minutes, then I scrubbed it and wiped clean. It got the job done faster than my usual cleaner so im switching for good.
Mandeline K.
Greensburg
This is one of my favorite cleaners. I’ve used it for years and never had any problems or complaints. I also love that it makes our quartz countertops sparkle rather than leaving a film.
Mary M.
Bel Air, MD
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural All Purpose Cleaner, 32 fl oz more...
All purpose cleaner that smells clean and natural and cuts through the grease isn’t easy to find! Seventh Generation does it though. The all purpose cleaner smells so natural. There is no overpowering fruity smells which is nice in the kitchen. I clean my cabinets with this too.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
Review for: Seventh Generation All-Purpose Cleaner 32oz. - 8 ct. more...
In my house we use this cleaner a lot. it smells nice. and gets the job done. its effective and its price is very good. i would recommend this product to anyone.and they are cruelty free and to me thats very important. I would buy this product again
Allison D.
What surfaces can this cleaner be used for and does it leave a lasting scent or film behind?
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Can this cleaner be used on wood surfaces or will it destroy my table ? I'd rather use natural cleaning products around my child. Can I clean toys with this ?
Ashley S.
Lexington, NC
Can this product be use on anything?? What different way can it be use and on what things?
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Do you feel this cleans just as much, less than, or equivalent to a bleach cleaner?
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
Is this a disinfectant product?