BY SEVENTH GENERATION #7 in Baby Wipes

A touch is all it takes to know that your baby’s skin is delicate. Seventh Generation baby wipes are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of fragrances that could irritate baby’s delicate skin. These fragrance-free wipes also mean that your baby smells just perfectly like your baby—and not like synthetic "baby" or "fresh" smells. Trusted for over a decade, parent-tested for baby's toughest messes.

• Baby Care You Can Trust
  • Made for your baby’s sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic baby wipes, clinically proven gentle on skin
  • 0% alcohol, fragrances, parabens
  • Thick & soft baby wipes for messy messes
  • Safe for baby's hands, face, and bottom

Ingredients: Water, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate (plant-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), quillaja saponaria wood extract (plant-derived cleaning agent), aloe barbadensis leaf extract (plant-derived skin conditioner), tocopheryl acetate (synthetic skin softener), sodium benzoate (synthetic preservative).
Soft wipe material: Wood pulp, polyethylene, polypropylene

Usage:

STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Seal closure to prevent drying; store at room temperature.

DISPOSAL SAFETY: Please dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle. Do not flush.

• Interested in buying this product, does this work well on...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the price. What are the benefits in usin...1 Answers
  • Are these thick or thin? do you usually need one or more ...9 Answers
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I first started ordering these wipes by the dozen when my daughter was born. She is now 9 years old & we still go through box of a dozen! I don’t order these quite as often as I did when I had a little one in diapers, but they are definitely a staple in our home.

I love that they are chemical free & scent free. There is zero sacrifice you make here in choosing a more natural & less yucky chemical laden product. Seventh Generation wipes are thick but not clog your toilet huge (FYI: I do flush these occasionally- but it doesn’t say you can. Only flush 1 or 2 max at a time.). They are the perfect amount of wet & a pack - if well sealed- will still be ready to use & not dried out for months & months! Lastly, they are so soft on your skin, almost comforting. We always have a pack in our car, bathrooms, & sometimes still in mom’s purse. Love them.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I received these wipes for free from seventh generation and since then  I use these wipes to remove makeup or to keep in the car when we go out to eat or camping. They are really gentle and do not cause any redness from using them. They are not scented so you don't have to worry about a reaction from them in that way. I would recommend these to everyone even if you are not a parent. Wipes can be used for a lot of things instead of just using them for babies. If I spill something I'll use a wipe to clean it up right away or I'll use them to clean off my son's glasses because they are so gentle and won't scratch them. I also love that these wipes are safe and have no harsh chemicals in them.
Arianna J.
Been using these wipes for my almost two year old daughter ..she has eczema and is super sensitive to a lot of brands these wipes have actually helped maintain her little dry skin breakouts on her bum i love seventh gen products 😊Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Wipes
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received samples of this from Seventh Generation and they're definitely tried and true as my sister uses these for her baby as well. These wipes are thick and durable but gentle on the skin (especially baby butt!). I love the short list of ingredients and that they're not fragranced. Will definitely be purchasing these for myself and my future kid!
Melissa H.
Callahan, FL
I'm not gonna lie, someone got these for me as a baby gift and I opened only one pack and immediately returned the rest. These wipes were so dry that were basically useless. Maybe they don't contain chemicals found in other popular brands, but they sure left out the moisture. They also left a soapy residue which I wasn't a fan of.
candice L.
Out of all the wipes I've tried like Pampers and Huggies and water wipes these are my absolute favorite they come out easy they're thick and they don't break and they wipe nice and they get off the poop they're great the scent is nice and I highly recommend these two anyone these are the best wipes I've ever tried
Leila A.
I really love these wipes. They are not scented and so its great for sensitive skin. They are carried at target for about $2.48 which is a great price! The are cruelty free and vegan which is wonderful because we I can get a decent product at a reasonable price that conforms to my lifestyle.
Angela A.
Victoria
My son has been using these and honest brand wipes since he was born. These wipes have a very nice soft feel. Love that it has a hard lid so the wipes do not dry out. My only complaint is that after the 2nd or 3rd wipe its starts to flake up. Would recommend over any non hypoallergenic wipes.
Lynn B.
I wanted a product that wasn’t full of chemicals and that was good for the skin. I use these on my allergy dog. The leading brands were full of chemicals and scents. These are pricey, but worth it. I’d recommend this for adults, babies and pets. I bought this at a local health food store.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I discovered these a couple weeks ago and end up going for these over the other brands, mainly because they are cruelty free and more ethical. These baby wipes are great for sensitive skin. I usually use them on my face in the morning to refresh and wake me up and at night to remove makeup before I cleanse.
Jazmin C.
Are these thick or thin? do you usually need one or more than one to get baby's bottom really clean?
Justine T.
Interested in buying this product, does this work well on sensitive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do you feel that these are worth the price?
Nickie L.
Are these worth the price. What are the benefits in using them?