Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Wipes

A touch is all it takes to know that your baby’s skin is delicate. Seventh Generation baby wipes are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of fragrances that could irritate baby’s delicate skin. These fragrance-free wipes also mean that your baby is free to smell... like a baby. Trusted for over a decade, parent-tested for baby's toughest messes.

AVAILABLE NOW, IN STOCK at Target, Amazon, and other retailers nationwide.

are these natural?
Does this product shed on to anyone else’s children’s skin like it does for me ?
Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Wipes ? Are these strong? Do they rip easily ?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Wipes!
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Target
These are in my top 3 for baby wipes! I just had my second child 12 days ago, and I’m extremely cautious about what I use on his skin. From breastfeeding, he poops a LOT! So the kind of wipes I use really matters when it comes to his sensitive tiny bottom. My husband picked these up since he knows I’m all about the free and clear. Seventh Generation brand has awesome reviews so I was really curious to try these. I honestly really love them! There’s no greasy feeling, the texture of them is exactly what I look for, they’re all consistently wet - but water like wetness which matters to me. They clean him very well, and I usually only need 2 wipes to clean up his mess. I definitely recommend these for anyone who’s baby is brand new, or extremely sensitive!
Summerfield, NC
Purchased at: Target
These are my all time FAVORITE baby wipes! Wish wish they were not so pricy!! I end up buying another brand that’s very similar to this and ingredients but much more affordable than these but when these go on sale, I always grab these!! They are so soft and very thick and the ingredients (or lack there of) make me feel very good about using these on my son! I love this brand and will continue to purchase other items from this brand!
West Columbia, SC
My son had a nasty diaper rash and I wanted to minimize any fragrance i was using in hopes of clearing it up quickly. I used these in combination with a great diaper rash cream and it cleared quickly (within 2-3 days). I liked the thickness and softness of these wipes. I haven't repurchased just because of the price but if I ever have a need I don't mind grabbing these.
Willow Spgs, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Wipes uploaded by Stacy K.
Purchased at: Target
I love these wipes, I love that they are gentle, safe and have no animal ingredients. I love wipes that don’t have a lot of crazy ingredients due to the fact that this product is made for babies. Not only are these wipes gentle but they are also affordable. You can get a pack of 64 wipes from Target for around $2.99. I would definitely recommend these to family and friends.
Amazing, great smelling product. Though it is not as free and clear. It smelled like faint chemicals but way better than Parent's Choice Fresh Scent Flip-Top Baby Wipes or WIPES Pampers Sensitive. Not disappointed. However I would prefer [product:bambo-nature-sample-tidy-bottoms-baby-wipes,-10-count] if possible as that is much more natural!
Decorator Expert Level 3
Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Wipes uploaded by Jasmine H.
Purchased at: Target
When I was pregnant I did a lot of research on wipes and diapers because I deal with really sensitive skin and wanted to get a good wipe. These wipes are better than I honestly expected and well worth the price! They are thick and one wipe gets up a lot which is great because then we aren’t going through them as fast. I recommend to everyone I know
My first time using these wipes and am satisfied! I love seventh generation products because they are unscented and a conscientious brand. The wipes can be removed and placed into a refillable container. The sheets have a cute nursery print on them and can easily be torn or cut. Textured feel which is great for wiping those poopy diapers!
Vandenburg Village
As the same with diapers, I have found better wipes through Thrive Market. That said, during emergencies out and about, this is the perfect In store wipe for being natural and wet enough to work. It might be a little too wet but I'll personally prefer that to dryer wipes that make it difficult to clean up the dirty baby bottoms.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I got a small pack of these wipes from target to try out. They are pretty wet and saturated. My husband didn’t like the thickness of the actual wipe for our babys I didn’t mind it as long as it cleaned everything off baby boys booty! I am not too sure I’d buy them again as they can be pricier than regular pampers wipes.
Reynoldsburg , OH
I no longer have a baby in diapers, but my family continues to purchase these wipe packs from time to time. They are wonderful for on the go, I always keep a pack or two in the car. They never irritate skin, and there is no scent which I love. I used these with my son when he was in diapers, and would highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Jay B. • il y a 2 mois
I recieved a sample from my amazon welcome box and I liked them. They were pretty strong wipes. Good quality.