Seventh Generation Feminine Pads Household Products    uploaded by Ramonita R.Seventh Generation Feminine Pads Household Products    uploaded by Aury R.Seventh Generation Feminine Pads Household Products    uploaded by Nancy C.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
My family has used many Seventh Generation products since I was a child and until recently I used to just pass these up on the aisle and grab my typical feminine products that were not considered “natural” without really thinking anything of it. Recently though, on recommendation of my sister I grabbed a few variations of Seventh Generation’s stuff and I’m glad I did. To start off with I don’t like anything that goes down there to have any sort of scent so the non-scented part of these natural pads was no issue for me. Second, to me they feel much softer and cushier than ones I have used previously, also a plus. But best of all they are free of any nasties! I see that other people have been able to get samples before buying a whole pack so I’d suggest doing that to try before you buy. Each person’s preferences are be different than mine but I love these!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received samples from Seventh Generation and got to try their Free & Clear pads. I like the Regular Maxi Pad (number 1) and how soft it feels. It's very comfortable to wear. I really like what the company stands for and will definitely be purchasing more of their products!
Aury R.
Kissimmee, FL
I receive this samples from seventh generation, and the same week i use it. Is like you have been using nothin because you even notice that you have it. Very clean, absorbs very well. And helps to avoid bad odor. Very confortable!
Ro G.
They're definitely the most natural pads free of dyes and fragrances and chemicals which is very important to me. I can't, however, say that they don't fall apart easily because they do.

After 6 hours, the pad I was using started flaking and a cotton piece fell to the floor when I went to change it. Not a great experience, but hey I guess that's an indication of the natural cotton. Probably similar to how our ancestors experienced it.
Shannon C.
I use pads because I don't want a bleached piece of cotton "up there". I'm not too bothered with bleached pads, but thought I would try these just to see. I was expecting them to be super uncomfortable, but they are the least noticeable pads I have ever worn. Absorption is about what I was expecting, not the best, but not terrible. I'm not sure if I will want to pay the price for these every time, but it's becoming a consideration.
crystal j.
I received these for a free sample and was skeptical but turns out they are great and they are organic and have no chemicals