Seventh Generation Facial Tissues uploaded by Sarah D.Seventh Generation Facial Tissues uploaded by Sarah D.Seventh Generation Facial Tissues uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Gentle on noses, Seventh Generation s soft & absorbent Facial Tissues are made from 100% recycled paper, with a minimum of 80% post consumer recycled content. 100% recycled paper Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper Whitened without chemicals containing chlorine Hypoallergenic No added dyes and fragrances We keep our paper products simple by never adding any dyes or fragrances during the paper making process.  Using tissues and other products made from recycled paper is an easy way to reduce your environmental impact and ensure a happier planet for future generations. For the past 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you create a healthy environment for you and your family. 175 2-ply Tissues Questions? Com see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Okay, so these are sturdy and get the job done, but they are very rough! My raw nose did not appreciate the rough texture of these tissues. I ended up using toilet paper to blow/wipe my nose during my sinus cold phase over these at times because the toilet paper was softer! I'm not impressed with these and will probably pick another brand over these the next time I purchase tissues. It does have cute packaging though.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
These are great on the sustainable, carbon footprint front, but I don't think they are super gentle on your nose. They tend to make my nose hurt if I use them excessively during a cold or a sinus infection, etc.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
I like this brand and tissues are one product I love to find in an all natural form. All paper products really. It's really cool to know that this brand has saved over 1 million trees and I like to pay for brands and products who give back in some way.
These tissues work just as well as any other. There isn't much to say about tissues but I can say that without any added nonsense, these are pretty soft and don't cause any irritation.
The price is also fair and you can find some pretty good sales on their products. (Especially online!)
Kelsey C.
Not bad! I love this company and use a lot of their products like their dish soap and dish detergent, but these are a little 'hard.' Next time I'll probably buy a softer, gentler tissue. They've been a god-send during this flu season though!
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
They are okay to me. I'm not really a fan of it but i put it in my car when I'm on the run. It did meet my expectations but at the same time it didn't wow me.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert Level 2
I BUT FACIAL TISSUE ALL THE TIME BUT HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS ONE I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT I NEED A GOOD SOFT TISSUE
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
Very soft and strong, I just wish someone would come up with colorful tissue.
Katia L.