Seventh Generation Eucalyptus, Spearmint & Thyme Disinfectant Spray uploaded by Melanie H.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Eliminate odors and kill household germs* with this no-rinse required Disinfectant Spray. With the active ingredient Thymol (present as a component of Thyme Oil), this disinfectant spray kills cold and flu viruses* on hard, non-porous surfaces. Non-flammable. Powered by compressed air.

•  Our new Disinfectant Sprays are now available at stores nationwide!
  • Kills cold & flu viruses*
  • Eliminates odors
  • No rinse required, even on food contact surfaces and children’s toys
  • Non-flammable - powered by compressed air
  • Botanical disinfectant made from essential oils

*Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.

IIngredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Thymol (present as a component of Thyme Oil): 0.05%. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone), citric acid, sodium citrate, and essential oils fragrance.†† Compressed air (propellant).

Eucalyptus, Spearmint and Thyme Scent: Citrus sinensis (orange) fruit, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha arvensis (mint) leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil.  †† d-Limonene is a component of this fragrance.

Usage:
To Disinfect & Deodorize
1) Wet the surface with the spray (spot test to check surface compatibility).
2) Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required (even on food contact surfaces).

Melanie H.
douglasville
can I just say how much I love this disinfect spray ?!?i love that you don’t have to wipe off when spraying it,I have a little boy who’s finally starting to crawl and so glad it has a protective lock to it and it’s safe around kids .I also have a puppy and glad that’s also safe around them .I love it so much !!!
Veronica S.
This disinfectant spray is amazing! The eucalyptus, spearmint, and thyme scent is fabulous. I love seventh generation products. All of the ingredients are natural. Unlike most cleaners, they list out their ingredients. I love that this product contains no cfcs. I also love that this is made in america. One feature which i LOVE LOVE LOVE is that there is a child lock on the cap that you can easily twist on and off! I wish everything i owed had this feature. I highly recommend this product and that you get it asap.
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
I use it for everything in my house and I love the it . It works great and it is. It overwhelming smells because is all essential oils. As for me it is very effective and I always buy seventh generation.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
I got this for free from Generationgood.com I love how well it works but not going to lie the smell is awful. It's really easy to use and works wonders though. It's worth buying again for sure I can deal with the smell.
Erin N.
I HATE the smell of this stuff. I will be gifting it. The scent of time is wayyyyy too strong and I can taste it when I spray even just a little bit. This smells only of thyme and it grosses me out. I was hoping for more of the mint scent to come through, but nope. Yuck.
K S.
New favorite household cleaning product. Great smell. Dries quickly. Safe for use around pets and children, but cleans germs and viruses naturally. Affordable for a safer less toxic option. Recommend.
Johannah S.
I love Seventh Generation products. This disinfectant spray is my absolute favorite, no wiping after with a nice scent without it being overpowering.It's safe around pets, kids and naturally kills germs. It drys quickly too.Definitely get this again
Cristina R.
The Seventh Generation Desinfectant Spray, it has a nice essence and is effective. Kills cold & flu viruses. I recommend this product.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Love seventh generation products! The most comes out so smooth and smells awesome. With oils to help fight viruses throughout the year.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I think this is really great. It disenfects great doesn't smell great, but works. You can get it at Walmart.

back