Seventh Generation Emerald Cypress & Fir Tub & Tile Natural Cleaner uploaded by Brittany A.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our effective Tub & Tile Cleaner formula is made with plant-derived cleaning agents and works hard to keep bathroom surfaces free from soap scum build-up.

WE CARE

Scented with real essential oils & botanical extracts for an enjoyable cleaning experience.

•  No Harsh Fumes
  •  Tough on Soap Scum

Tub & Tile Cleaner that's tough on soap scum and residue
Biodegradable formula scented with essential oils and botanical extracts
Emerald Cypress & Fir formula does not create harsh fumes
Natural Tub & Tile Cleaner that's septic safe

Ingredients: water, citric acid (plant-derived soap scum and lime scale remover), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), abies balsamea (balsam fir) extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, and cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil.

Usage:
For general cleaning, spray entire area, scrub as needed, rinse or wipe clean. When more cleaning power is needed, spray and allow to sit for 1 minute, then scrub as needed, rinse or wipe clean.

• So as a country dweller we sometimes have the Rust proble...3 Answers
  • Would you say that you use as much product when cleaning ...3 Answers
Leigh N.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand and their products. I use this when cleaning my bathroom and it leaves a fresh clean scent. I love this brand and glad I switched to more natural products
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great natural tub and shower cleaner. I like how they use natural plant oils for the cleaning instead of harsh toxic chemicals. The smell is light and gentle and it actually works! It is very affordable as well.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Seventh Generation brand and use lots of their products, since we have a septic tank. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but doesn’t clean as well as the harsh cleaners. The scent is pretty strong and will help eliminate any nasty odors. I use it as more of a daily upkeep cleaner for the shower and it keeps everything clean.
Alicia S.
Crofton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sadly I really don't like this spray. I love that I found refills and could reduce my plastic waste, but the spray just doesn't work. I have to really soak my tub with spray to the point that I am coughing and sputtering, and it STILL takes a ton of elbow grease to scrub. It would probably clean better if I just used water and the same amount of elbow grease.
Cora R.
Kentwood , MI
This product seems safe because of the ingredients yet it smells harsh and burns my eyes a bit. It doesn't work as well as the harsh chemicals do, but but it doesn't burn my hands like those chemicals do either. I am comfortable recommending this product.
Megan G.
Mayville , WI
I really liked this product. I bought this after my son had broken out in a bad rash and I had decided to get rid of all of the bad chemical products in my house that he could of come in contact with. This worked good for cleaning my bathroom. I can feel good knowing that this is a product that is not harmful to be using around my children.
Tanya G.
New Orleans, LA
I like that it's a natural product, and I use it primarily in my daughter's bathroom. I don't think it does the job as good as more of a traditional tub and tile cleaner; I feel like I have to clean twice as often as I did with the other stuff. It's affordable as natural products go, so I'll stick with it until I find another option!
Jamie W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Tub & Tile Cleaner 32 oz. Bottle more...
I love this brand a lot. It works well. The only problem I had was getting rough stains out. They smell great. It's a little high in price for my budget. I was happy with the overall results and would recommend this to anyone. If I find it on sale I usually purchase in bulk.
Kymberly F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great line of cleaners. I love feeling that I am getting a full clean with a product that I don't feel is causing brain cells to die as I'm using it. The scent is refreshing and leaves the surfaces clean.
Mandy G.
Shippensburg, PA
This isn't​ at all as effective as some of the harsher chemical cleaners, and I always need to use more product and more scrubbing to get similar results, but I feel that it's a good tradeoff. It's nice to not feel like the fumes will make me pass out!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would you say that you use as much product when cleaning as other non natural products? Or do you need to use more to get the job done?
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
So as a country dweller we sometimes have the Rust problem!! Salt helps but we will still get some rust from either running low or out of salt. I hate using harsh chemicals for any cleaning due to multiple reasons, Kids, Allergies, enviroment..etc. Is this product SAFETY completely? I want to know I am only putting good stuff back in the ground not harming what goes out of our house. I don't want my Hands peeling and burning from harsh chemicals. safe around children?

Amazon