BY SEVENTH GENERATION #84 in Bathroom Cleaners

Our effective Tub & Tile Cleaner formula is made with plant-derived cleaning agents and works hard to keep bathroom surfaces free from soap scum build-up.

Scented with real essential oils & botanical extracts for an enjoyable cleaning experience.

•  No Harsh Fumes
  •  Tough on Soap Scum

Tub & Tile Cleaner that's tough on soap scum and residue
Biodegradable formula scented with essential oils and botanical extracts
Emerald Cypress & Fir formula does not create harsh fumes
Natural Tub & Tile Cleaner that's septic safe

Ingredients: water, citric acid (plant-derived soap scum and lime scale remover), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), abies balsamea (balsam fir) extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, and cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil.

For general cleaning, spray entire area, scrub as needed, rinse or wipe clean. When more cleaning power is needed, spray and allow to sit for 1 minute, then scrub as needed, rinse or wipe clean.

• So as a country dweller we sometimes have the Rust problem!! Salt...2 Answers
  • Would you say that you use as much product when cleaning as other...2 Answers
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Seventh Generation brand and use lots of their products, since we have a septic tank. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but doesn’t clean as well as the harsh cleaners. The scent is pretty strong and will help eliminate any nasty odors. I use it as more of a daily upkeep cleaner for the shower and it keeps everything clean.
Michaela C.
I love seventh generation products. I use this to clean my bathroom and it does an amazing job. The smell isn’t strong at all, which is a huge plus. Also, the lemon scent to it is very nice. I would definitely recommend this.
Kendra F.
This product is amazing! I can’t get over how affordable this is! It is definitely not to pricey! The smell is amazing! No cons to this product only pros! I would recommend this to everyone! I would buy it again!!
Alicia S.
Crofton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sadly I really don't like this spray. I love that I found refills and could reduce my plastic waste, but the spray just doesn't work. I have to really soak my tub with spray to the point that I am coughing and sputtering, and it STILL takes a ton of elbow grease to scrub. It would probably clean better if I just used water and the same amount of elbow grease.
Jamie W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love this brand a lot. It works well. The only problem I had was getting rough stains out. They smell great. It's a little high in price for my budget. I was happy with the overall results and would recommend this to anyone. If I find it on sale I usually purchase in bulk.
Cora R.
Kentwood , MI
This product seems safe because of the ingredients yet it smells harsh and burns my eyes a bit. It doesn't work as well as the harsh chemicals do, but but it doesn't burn my hands like those chemicals do either. I am comfortable recommending this product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff cleans very well I clean for a living and highly recommend this to anyone who once their bathroom looking sparkling clean this stuff is amazing it's a must have I would recommend this to anyone who wants their house looking and smelling amazing
Mandy G.
This isn't​ at all as effective as some of the harsher chemical cleaners, and I always need to use more product and more scrubbing to get similar results, but I feel that it's a good tradeoff. It's nice to not feel like the fumes will make me pass out!
Janelle D.
Williamsport, PA
This product is very good. It leaves my clothing feeling very soft and it smells good. I would definitely recommend it to other. I purchased it as a local grocery store in my town.
Megan G.
I really liked this product. I bought this after my son had broken out in a bad rash and I had decided to get rid of all of the bad chemical products in my house that he could of come in contact with. This worked good for cleaning my bathroom. I can feel good knowing that this is a product that is not harmful to be using around my children.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Would you say that you use as much product when cleaning as other non natural products? Or do you need to use more to get the job done?
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
So as a country dweller we sometimes have the Rust problem!! Salt helps but we will still get some rust from either running low or out of salt. I hate using harsh chemicals for any cleaning due to multiple reasons, Kids, Allergies, enviroment..etc. Is this product SAFETY completely? I want to know I am only putting good stuff back in the ground not harming what goes out of our house. I don't want my Hands peeling and burning from harsh chemicals. safe around children?