Seventh Generation Emerald Cypress & Fir Toilet Bowl Natural Cleaner

IT WORKS

Our plant-based formula tackles stubborn stains in a flash and is scented with essential oils and botanical extracts.

WE CARE

This toilet bowl cleaner cleans quickly without creating harsh fumes.

•  No Harsh Fumes
  •  Tough on Stains

Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner that's tough on stains
Biodegradable formula scented with essential oils and botanical extracts.
Emerald Cypress & Fir formula does not create harsh fumes
Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner that's septic safe

Ingredients: water, lactic acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), xanthan gum (plant-derived thickener), abies balsamea (balsam fir) extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil.

Usage:
Squirt under toilet bowl rim. Brush the bowl and then flush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Emerald Cypress & Fir Toilet Bowl Natural Cleaner!
It’s tough on stains but easy on our environment. It’s biodegradable and non toxic, free of chemicals. Safe to use around kids. Accessible and affordable. The only con is that I received a few bottles that have been punctured before. So hopefully they’ll come out with better packaging in the future.
Round rock, TX
I wanted to love this product, but I just didn’t. It isn’t too pricey but it is not very effective on odors or toilet stains. I stuck with the whole bottle but eventually switched to a comparable competitor brand. I think it needs reformulated.
This toilet cleaner is awesome! No harsh chemicals to breath in! It’s cruelty free and works really well! It gets the water ring off of the toilet with very little scrubbing. It’s affordable sad well. I pay about 2.99 at target.
Ellsworth
This product has a specific ingredients list so you can decide for yourself if you think it's safe.It contains ingredients that are not poisonous, though it isn't meant to be consumed, of course.No petrochemicals, no dyes, and biodegradable (though I don't know how quickly it biodegrades).On regular stains, it cleans fast and well. (Mineral scale is another story; it's average in that department. Of course, regular commercial cleaners haven't done much to help either. I'm still seeking a solution for that...)The label claims the product is nontoxic.My husband likes the scent.
I absolutely love Seventh Generation products. But there are a few things about this toilet bowl cleaner and that I would change. First I wish the lid was different, it can be difficult to open and shut ( it's not child-proof). I also wish the cleaner had color so I could easily see if I missed any spots. Now for the good. The emerald Cypress and Fir scent is great. A little bit of this product goes a long way. It cleaned great at removing built up stains. I will definitely continue using and buying this product I just wish the cap was a Twist opening versus the pour spout
Canyon Lake , TX
Seventh Generation Emerald Cypress & Fir Toilet Bowl Natural Cleaner uploaded by Jordan-Ryann C.
Really disappointed by this cleaner. To preface, I clean my toilets once per week and never have had mildew of any kind using Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach. I have not made it through a whole bottle of this cleaner, maybe one month of use? I won’t be using it anymore. I like the idea of a more “green” toilet cleaner, but some places just need bleach apparently. *i took this picture just before cleaning with Clorox cleaner (which I am back to using as of today), so that is the blue shown. 7th gen cleaner is clear.
Ocean Springs, MS
Bought this to clean the toilet on our sailboat, and I love it. The boat is like an RV on water, and you really have to stay on it to keep odors at bay when it comes to summer humidity in the Deep South. This product did its job without adding unwanted chemicals to the boat. I want it as natural as possible. Highly recommend!
Staten Island, NY
There is always a misconception that if a product is all natural it wont work as effectively. i use this toilet bowl cleaner and everything is sparkling after! affordable for something that is all natural and i would recommend it to others.
Daegu, South Korea
Smells wonderful. You know that "I just cleaned my whole house" smell. That's this just by cleaning the toilet. My only complaint is the plastic bottle. I wish seventh gen would carry in bulk because they have great eco friendly products.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like this toilet bowl cleaner. It's pretty effective for being naturally derived and I feel much better knowing I'm not flushing unsustainable poisonous chemicals into the water. And it's inexpensive!