*Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Methicilin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.

CleanWell™ patented disinfecting technology based on Thyme Oil.

I saw these in Target today and was very intrigued, can anyone tell me their experience using these wipes?
So I am thinking of ordering this but I’m wondering how well it works?
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes!
Product Highlights
However, the product got the job done and did have a pleasing smell.in reviews
No icky smells great for cleaning up and disinfecting and not harmful!in reviews
I love this product because it cleans just as well as the more harsh chemical-laden cleaning wipes, but it's safe to use around food and around pets.in reviews
Kayla V.
Grant, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these wipes looking for a non clorox/bleach wipe that still killed germs to wipe down my 4 month old babies playpen, tummy time mat, ie: things his skin touches a lot, maybe even his mouth. Looking in the baby section the only cleaning wipes are hello bello and they make no promises to kill any germs. So these are what I could find. They don't smell that great that's probably the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars (to me it is an obvious over powering scent of tea tree oil) which isn't bad but it isn't that great either and it doesnt exactly scream "fresh and clean" besides that they've done a fantastic job cleaning baby toys, kitchen surfaces, bathroom surfaces. I haven't found the scent to linger on what you've cleaned or anything. I don't know how they managed to come up with something all natural like this and still kills 99.9 % of germs but it makes me feel better and I'm glad that they did. Maybe a dollar or dollar and a half higher priced than clorox wipes I think could have been as high as 2. In my opinion it's been worth it. Very nice sized container have lasted so far. Would recommend.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I was so excited when the store finally had more disinfecting wipes as I had been searching for a while. It's supposed to be a botanical disinfectant made from essential oils and the scent is lemongrass citrus. As soon as I opened them, I thought I was smelling tire cleaner or something. The scent is absolutely horrible, very strong and took forever to dissipate from my hands even though I washed them repeatedly. They tend to leave a bit of a film too which I was not happy about. The only good thing is they cleaned grease good and the wipes are strong. I would not recommend.
Stephanie C.
Encinitas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes will forever be a staple in my house. I love everything about them. They pick up messes well, leave no weird residue, smell fantastic without any weird after smells and are well priced! I find they are very tough!
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I'm not too fond of the scent but they dont linger long. They clean well, and i feel better using them over other brands. i usually get these at Target or on Jet.com. usually pretty affordable in my opinion. I've recommended this brand to a few people already :)
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these wipes and the clean smell that comes with it.usually use these on my counter tops after I clean them with counter top spray just because the corona virus is a scary thing that’s going around the world right now.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Marsha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was very disappointed when I got this product out and opened it. The smell is not fresh or clean scented and definitely doesn’t smell like lemongrass or citrus. The only scent I smell is vinegar and while that may be used in a lot of cleaning products I’ve never had a. Leaning product smell so foul. I definitely won’t be buying this again. The only reason I gave it two stars was it was well priced but I guess if you don’t use it then the price is irrelevant.
Loren M.
La Habra, CA
Better than using other wipes chalk full of chemicals but I hate the residue and the foaming that it has.
Mackenzie H.
Even though they do work and I just tried them on a sticky spot on my counter, cleaned it up quick, they smell terrible.
keishaa L.
La Place, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by keishaa L.
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by keishaa L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They get the job done but they smell horrible!!! I had to wash my hands with bleach to remove the smell:( #NeverAgain
Nonii R.
Coral Gables
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Nonii R.
Love how fresh and clean Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes. Lovely lovely. Good pricing at target. Jdhdbdjdkdkfjfbdnndndjks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...