Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner

Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner

Is this product effective?
Is this product plant based or harmful like bleach?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner!
Product Highlights
I'm really up for buying anything Eco-friendly, with that said, this is a great product but I'm not a fan of the smell but it still smells better than bleach.in reviews
This cleaner works so much better than most chemical cleaners i've tried.in reviews
It works really well & I love that it's all natural.in reviews
I love that this has no harsh chemicals and I feel that this cleans just as well as other household cleaners.in reviews
I like purchasing eco-friendly and safe products but I don't know how well this product actually cleaned.Smells great, but was a little pricey. in reviews
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Tk B.
Purchased at: Walmart
After not being able to find my normal Clorox Anywhere for over a year I decided to try this. I picked this one because it said it was safe to use around pets. I trust that it is antibacterial and safe since it claims that you do not have to wipe after spraying. I did use this on my bathroom sink and counter for the first time tonight. It was super hard to wipe up and was streaky like wiping with water. I am guessing because you do not have to wipe it up? It also had a very strong smell like of like bleach rather than the lemongrass citrus it is supposed to have. After this bottle I’ll probably be looking for something different.
Brittani G.
Montgomery, TX
This is my new favorite counter top, toilet etc cleaner! I realized after reading the back of my previous cleaners that said "wash all surfaces after use especially if coming in contact with food" that those products could not be good for me and my family. I did some research and love this cleaner. I feel comfortable knowing it doesn't require rinsing or even wiping on any surface not even surfaces that are in contact with food. It cleans botanically with essential oils which is amazing. I will continue to purchase this product. Smells great too!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Lucy H.
First time when this product, daily disinfection of hard and non-porous surfaces inside and outside the house and does not require rinsing, even on food contact surfaces. I thought it was great. The product does not contain synthetic fragrances or chlorine. and others can be used around children and pets.
Blair G.
Cayce, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Blair G.
Parents, if you have concerns with the effects that household cleaning products can have on our little ones, may Seventh Generation's Disinfecting MultiSurface Cleaner take a bit of that worry weight off your shoulders. The disinfecting technology is based naturally off of essential oils. And as if you were concerned about the quality of the disinfectant since it is more natural based, it's demonstrated to have 99.99% effectiveness against household viruses! The fragrance is mild, subtle, and fresh, just a light essence of lemongrass. I really appreciate and enjoy using such a safe yet effective household cleaner. Seventh Generation's MultiSurface Disinfecting Cleaner leaves me with so much confidence when cleaning! Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Adriana S.
I love this all purpose cleaner. I like that it’s also safe to use on food contact surfaces. I use it on my counters where I chop meat, fruits and vegetables, and it’s super effective! It took me a bit to get used to the scent because it’s different than most brands, but now I’m loving it!
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like this cleaner. It does a good job and I feel better knowing there are not a ton of chemicals in it. I use it in my kitchen. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it is not my favorite scent in the world!
Amber T.
Big Bear Lake
We discovered this company through their diapers and have slowly been introducing all of their products into our home. We recently found this cleaner at our local supermarket and decided to give it a try . I love how well it actually cleaned while leaving out nasty harmful chemicals we don't want around our little one.
Samantha W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Great product. I used to use bleach based sprays but since having kids I reevaluated my cleaning products and switched to seventh generation. I feel good about using it around my kids.
Mindy N.
Hesston, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Mindy N.
I love this disinfectant! I have massage clients that come to my house daily so I’m constantly trying to keep the house clean and sanitized! This has a great fresh scent, and excellent cleaning power! It’s honestly the only cleaner I’ll use. You don’t need harsh chemicals to keep your place clean!
Maria M.
Williamsburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Maria M.
Let me start by the scent, I love it! Lemongrass is my favorite and it last a long time. I use it more of my kids toys than anything else. I also use it to clean my kitchen, and part of the inside of my car.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
il y a 2 ans
Brielle S. il y a 2 ans
I love it they have a spray and a can didn’t realize it’s the same thing. I also looked at their other products I believe for bathroom and literally Same stuff maybe different smells. If you google it says they did research and it’s just as effective as Lysol without the harsh chemicals!