BY SEVENTH GENERATION #43 in Bathroom Cleaners

Kills 99.99% of Household Germs Botanically. Effective Against Influenza A Virus Including H1N1 & Rhinovirus, the Common Cold Virus. Streak-Free Spray for Easy Cleaning. Deodorizes & Effectively Controls Odors. EPA Registered. No Rinsing or Wiping is Required, Even On Food Contact Surfaces. CleanWell Inside™ At Seventh Generation, we know your home is your world.  For over 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household prod. see more...

Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
I haven;t tried this but the scent sounds wonderful. I would purchase anything that Seventh Generation on it. Just buy it and you can thank me later.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Megan L.
Markham, ON
One of the best cleaners in the market and that is also eco friendly. It is on the pricey side, but for a good cause. It cleans really well and nothing to complain about. I bought it at whole foods and I would buy it again because it is effective and safe.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this any good? Where can I find it?