BY SEVENTH GENERATION #55 in Bathroom Cleaners

Kills 99.99% of Household Germs Botanically. Effective Against Influenza A Virus Including H1N1 & Rhinovirus, the Common Cold Virus. Streak-Free Spray for Easy Cleaning. Deodorizes & Effectively Controls Odors. EPA Registered. No Rinsing or Wiping is Required, Even On Food Contact Surfaces. CleanWell Inside™ At Seventh Generation, we know your home is your world.  For over 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household prod. see more...

• Is this any good? Where can I find it?2 Answers
Erin B.
Erin B.
Maybe I'll just stick with chemicals for bathroom cleaning. This stuff just didn't work for me. Yes it had less harmful chemicals but I had to scrub so much more and even then everything looked a little dingy. I won't be using this again but it was worth a shot.
Charleston B.
Charleston B.
Lansing, MI
When it comes to cleaning with a great smell, my wife loves to grab Seventh Generation. We have a Lil' one so we this product doesn't contain all the extra harmful stuff that most cleaners on the market have today. We trust this brand.
Journee H.
Journee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Don't really care for the smell. I know it supposed to be natural so it has a earthy eco friendly smell to it. But it gets the job done and this the only cleanser I use for my bath room. No harsh chemicals or smells.
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Mega Parent Expert
Seventh generation is a great product for many reasons considering its environment friendly. Safe. Around your children so your not panicking if that cabinet gets accidently open.
sarah l.
sarah l.
carlsbad, CA
i love this cleaner! it keeps my bathroom clean, and i have been using it for a long time.
Ligia G.
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
I haven;t tried this but the scent sounds wonderful. I would purchase anything that Seventh Generation on it. Just buy it and you can thank me later.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Charlotte, NC
I liked this as an alternative to the harsh chemical smell normally associated with cleaners.
Walid E.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this any good? Where can I find it?