BY SEVENTH GENERATION #43 in Bathroom Cleaners

Kills 99.99% of Household Germs Botanically. Effective Against Influenza A Virus Including H1N1 & Rhinovirus, the Common Cold Virus. Streak-Free Spray for Easy Cleaning. Deodorizes & Effectively Controls Odors. EPA Registered. No Rinsing or Wiping is Required, Even On Food Contact Surfaces. CleanWell Inside™ At Seventh Generation, we know your home is your world.  For over 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household prod. see more...

Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This works well for cleaning the surfaces in your bathroom where you want to kill germs while removing dirt and grime. I bought this at Target and it actually was pretty affordable even though it's a natural product. The only con is the smell is very strong, but you get used to it after a while.
Jennifer W.
This works amazing at killing germs and making the bathroom smell amazing. I like this bc it doesn't have any toxic ingredients in it. The price point isn't as high as some other Green cleansers out there!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I used to use so many toxic chemicals to clean my home. Now I feel so confident about how safe I'm keeping my family by using natural disinfectants like this one. It's very effective and has a pleasant scent. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. I feel that if you're going to be an eco-friendly company, you should use more organically sourced bottles or at least, make them from recycled plastic.
Erin B.
Maybe I'll just stick with chemicals for bathroom cleaning. This stuff just didn't work for me. Yes it had less harmful chemicals but I had to scrub so much more and even then everything looked a little dingy. I won't be using this again but it was worth a shot.
Charleston B.
Lansing, MI
When it comes to cleaning with a great smell, my wife loves to grab Seventh Generation. We have a Lil' one so we this product doesn't contain all the extra harmful stuff that most cleaners on the market have today. We trust this brand.
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
Mega Parent Expert
Don't really care for the smell. I know it supposed to be natural so it has a earthy eco friendly smell to it. But it gets the job done and this the only cleanser I use for my bath room. No harsh chemicals or smells.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Mega Parent Expert
Seventh generation is a great product for many reasons considering its environment friendly. Safe. Around your children so your not panicking if that cabinet gets accidently open.
sarah l.
carlsbad, CA
i love this cleaner! it keeps my bathroom clean, and i have been using it for a long time.
Tara H.
Charlotte, NC
I liked this as an alternative to the harsh chemical smell normally associated with cleaners.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this any good? Where can I find it?