BY NONE

Cleans and disinfects in one easy step. Botanical disinfectant made from essential oils. Kills 99.99% of germs botanically see product label for details. Effective against influenza A virus. Premoistened wipes are formulated for use on hard, nonporous surfaces. Deodorizes and effectively controls odors. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes Application: Hard SurfacesMultiple SurfacesNonporous SurfacesHard Non-Porous Surfaces.SEV22813. 22813. Seventh Generation Seventh Generation Disinfecting and Cleaning Wipes. see more...

Allison E.
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
These do the job, but the smell is over powering and I'm not a fan of it. Wish it was either scent less or a different scent. I'd like it much more.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
We love these. I feel that a good disinfecting wipe is a must in any house. I stopped using the Clorox ones for awhile due to all of the chemicals. I was using only vinegar and my own rags. The pre-made wipes are so much more convenient. I stumbled upon these at the store and LOVED them. They are safer for my family, the environment, they smell good and they WORK!