Seventh Generation Dishwashing Products Auto Dish Pacs, Free & Clear 15 count Automatic Dishwashing Dish Pacs & Rinse Aids (Pack of 3)

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Kelley C.
Loudon
I love these little packs. Just drop one in and go. No measuring involved. They work great for 1 hour cycles as well as longer cycles. No residue is left behind. You don't get that weird funky smell when you open up the dishwasher when it's complete.
Kirstin P.
Wetumpka, AL
I like the ingredients in this, but found that it left a very powdery residue of soap on all of my dishes. I used it for about a year and ended up switching back to my old stuff.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love these because they are free & clear & a more natural alternative compared to other leading brands that are filled with chemicals. They are great for washing baby/toddler things, & for anyone who is looking to use a safer alternative.
Eveejo M.
Fort Walton Beach
When we need dye and fragrance free pods to get the tuff stuck on or burnt on grime off our dishes, this is where we turn!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
I have been loving this brand lately and I know its popular among parents buts its great because its all natural and works well
Sarah W.
Shelby, MT
All natural, and works just as well as other brands! It sometimes leaves a bit of a powdery residue on my dishes (but that might be my dishwasher too...it's old..)
Gabriella L.
Hallandale, FL
Love this product. Get our dishes very clean with no stains. I have noticed an occasional powdery film in some of the glasses, but I just run the rinse cycle or rinse individually.