Seventh Generation Dishwasher Gel - Free and Clear

It Works

Our plant-based enzyme system in our dishwasher detergent gel make short work of whatever's waiting in your dishwasher. A powerful clean made without chlorine bleach, dyes or synthetic fragrances.

We Care

EPA Safer Choice certified and Leaping Bunny Certified. A Clean you can trust. Join us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.

I’ve only used the little packs of this brand, but was wondering how the gel compares? Since it is a cheaper option. Thank you!
How do this work? I like that it’s all natural ingredients!
Does anyone use 7th generation for all of their household cleaning supplies? If so, how do they compare to “traditional” cleaners?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Dishwasher Gel - Free and Clear!
Product Highlights
Works great, and I love the light lemon scent.in reviews
Plus it is Eco friendly!in reviews
Hudson, OH
Works well on all types of dishes. Lid tears off easily. If one lasts through the life of the product we keep it for when the next one comes apart.
Barnesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Seventh Generation Dishwasher Gel - Free and Clear uploaded by Autmn D.
Purchased at: Target
The idea and concept is great, it does clean your dishes but not squeaky clean I always have some fog on my dishes, but overall it’s awesome for a “cleaner planet” “healthy lifestyle” product. It’s slightly expensive compared to other brands but has better ingredients, I will keep purchasing!
Silver Spring, MD
Seventh Generation Dishwasher Gel - Free and Clear uploaded by Agnes C.
Since committing to #environmentallyfriendly household cleaning products, I’ve switched to this dishwasher gel. To my delight the product power cleans well, while being made of all plant/mineral based and safe synthetic ingredients. However I do have the habit of rinsing my plates etc. before putting them into the dishwasher, which helps the cleaning. I’d recommend this regardless because our planet will benefit from it! 📷: Product on the left!
birmingham
Purchased at: Target
Like the laundry detergent, this dishwasher gel is unscented and with little added ingredients. It does the job on tough grease and even stained dishes, though I always rinse my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.
Nashville, TN
Seventh Generation Dishwasher Gel - Free and Clear uploaded by SUZI O.
I appreciate an all natural detergent and am thankful this option is out on the market. It’s a great way to feel safe when washing my dishes that my family and I eat off of daily. Great product and will definitely continue use!
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
We started using this because we wanted to eliminate harsh chemicals from our household, and so far we really like it. It cleans the dishes very well. It’s a little more expensive but it’s worth it.
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Purchased at: Walmart
When I use my dishwasher , I use this. I love the dish soap of this one , so I figured why not with dishwasher . No chemicals either . No smell. And it works ! Takes food right off no problem !
Bentonville
Doesn't have a strong smell to it, but warms my heart knowing I'm using a product with less chemicals. Cleans pretty well!
Puyallup, WA
Natural and perfect for my dishwasher needs. This makes me feel good using less chemicals as we move to a more organic lifestyle.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love anything lemon scented and this is a great brand I use it a lot I like that it is a clean brand. And it’s so cheap!!!