Seventh Generation Coconut Care™ Diaper Cream uploaded by Lidia R.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #69 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Seventh Generation Coconut Care™ Diaper Cream is lovingly formulated with organic coconut oil + non-nano zinc oxide. Gently smooth it on to help create a protective shield against excessive moisture and soothe baby's delicate bottom. Pediatrician-tested, this diaper cream is made for your baby's sensitive skin.

NO: mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, phthalates or formaldehyde donors

mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, phthalates or formaldehyde donors. (really! none!)

•  Made for baby's sensitive skin
  •  Pediatrician tested
  •  A Natural, USDA Certified Biobased Product, 99%

Apply liberally after each diaper change or as needed
Non-nano zinc oxide
Safe + effective formula
Hypoallergenic formula
Made with plant- + mineral-based ingredients
No mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, phthalates or formaldehyde donors

Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (plant-derived skin conditioner), zinc oxide (mineral-based moisture barrier), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (plant-derived moisture barrier), hydrogenated (palm/rapeseed) vegetable oil (plant-derived skin conditioner), organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived skin conditioner), lecithin (plant-based emulsifier), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract (plant-derived antioxidant).

Usage: For external use only. Apply liberally to dry skin after each diaper change or as often as needed. Avoid contact with eyes. Store at room temperature, 68oF to 80oF (20oC to 27oC).

Buy on Target
Kelsie F.
I love this diaper cream. It’s pricier then some, but I feel like it goes a long way. My daughters five months old and has never really had a bad diaper rash, even after being on two rounds of antibiotics, (which I was told could cause one) and we use cheap store brand diapers. I’m not sure if we’re just lucky or if it’s this cream. A rash has started several times, but it always cleared up after using this just once or twice. I love the smell too. It’s nice and clean and not overpowering. I used some other diaper cream at a friends house when I didn’t have this with me and I couldn’t stand the fake fragrance of hers. I’ll be buying this one again when I run out. I’ve been using it for five months though and I still have a lot in the tube.
Veronica S.
This is one of the few diaper creams that I have found to rub in fully. I love Seventh Generation products especially for my son. This is a great diaper cream because of the ingredients that they use. I love that it's gentle for my son's sensitive skin and it works well at preventing diaper rash.
BhinduMadhavi P.
United states
I recommend this product baby with sensitive skin.i am using cloth reusable diapers so sometimes it cause rashes in her skin.But once I apply this the rashes are gone sooner.
Kristi C.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love love the smell of this cream! It goes on well and is thick. It didn’t clear my daughters rash like other creams but it did work! I’d buy this again if it were on sale
Ebony C.
Sylmar , CA
It feels like petroleum jelly consistency but obviously not petroleum. Its a little too thick for my taste and has an odd scent. I do like the ingredients and I feel comfortable putting on my son. I was sent multiple samples but I don't use it all.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I love this diapers cream, my baby has sensitive skin and this is Comfortable for her, she recently developed an irritation in her intimate part and this is helping a lot and it is already less noticeable, it was a gift which I thank and recommend.
Shasha Y.
Great product. It’s gentle on my son, and it works. It’s probably a bit pricier compared to other creams, but does a great job with any diaper rash/irritation.