BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Seventh Generation biobased Laundry Packs use quadruple-enzyme power to remove stains and leave your clothes looking as good as new! 45 toss-and-wash single-dose pods make laundry day simple and mess-free.

WE CARE

A clean you can trust! EPA Safer Choice certification means that every ingredient in our laundry packs has been reviewed by the EPA to ensure it meets their stringent human health & environmental criteria. You can relax, knowing that you have made a good choice.

•  Quadruple-Enzyme Formula Removes Tough Stains
  •  EPA Safer Choice Certified Product
  •  USDA Certified Biobased Product - 94%

All-temperature laundry packs work in hot and cold water.
Effective in HE & standard washers.
Free & Clear laundry packs are made for sensitive skin.
0% dyes, synthetic fragrances, and artificial brighteners.
Citrus & Cedar laundry detergent packs are gently scented with essential oils and botanical extracts.

Sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), hydrated silica (mineral-based flow aid), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), protease (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), cellulase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Citrus and Cedar Scent: 3-hexenol, cedrenol, citronellol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, fusanus spicatus (sandalwood) oil, gamma-decalactone, juniperus mexicana (cedar) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil.

Usage:

SORT: Follow garment care label instructions.

WASH: In HE or standard machines, drop one pack DIRECTLY INTO WASHING MACHINE before adding clothes.

Melony T.
Phoenix
Worked well, and I love that it’s all natural... but I notice that the dishes always look streaky and not at all shiny. Maybe there’s leftover detergent on the dishes? I always feel like I need to do an extra rinse on the dish washer... and I’ve used this with two different dishwashers. Wouldn’t recommend this product, even though I Love a lot of this companies other products
Samantha M.
I received a sample of these and I thought they were a great product. My son has Sensitive skin and they worked well he did not have any reaction to it and the clothing came out clean I would purchase again in the future
Megan M.
These are great for college students as they are easy to carry around. You only need one pod for a load of laundry and they leave the clothes with a light but pleasant scent.
Christi R.
Saint Joseph, MI
Trust this brand and trust the ingredients! Does a great job at making my dishes clean. It’s affordable compared to other natural plant based dish detergents! I would recommend!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
It's hard to find eco-friendly laundry detergent that's not super expensive and easy to find, but seventh generation is indeed both of those. Easy to locate at grocery stores and well worth the price, it's definitely a staple at my house. Highly recommended!
Mia J.
Linden , VA
Works great! Good stain removal, great scent. My only problem is that it doesn't have the greatest EWG rating, so I removed a star for that. I got mine from Jet for a great price! The best thing is it's a not so bad for you detergent that you can pick up almost anywhere.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
Cleans great, smells good, and is made from natural ingredients. I've recently caught on to the chemicals and crazy cost of normal detergent and fabric softener. Turns out these are cost effective and you don't even need fabric softener or dryer sheets! Totally changed my laundry game.
Ashley S.
These are great. They have a nice light frangrance after you wash your clothes but it disappears after you dry them. The only complaint I have is that sometimes when using these tablets, they don't break down all the way. But other than that, they're great!
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
I love these laundry packs. The citrus and cedar is a nice natural scent. I love that it is easy to throw in the washer with no mess or drips and I like that it is a natural product.
Emma T.
I have recently been purchasing Seventh Generation products for much of my household cleaning supplies. These detergent packs keep my dishes clean and I trust the ingredients in the packs. It is convenient too!