Seventh Generation, Chlorine Free, Unscented Baby Wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, 40 count travel refill

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #43 in Baby Wipes

Leslie T.
Annapolis, MD
I love these wipes. They are non-irritating to sensitive skin, and they are hard-working!!! The wipes are thick and textured, making it really easy to clean up some sticky messes. Even better, they don't tear easily at all. I highly recommend these to anyone that needs wipes, from parents cleaning up baby messes to hunters/campers/military needing to do a quick field shower. An excellent product!
Rachel B.
Halethorpe, MD
Love these wipes. They are strong and thick. We use them for everything from baby to cleaning off the high chair. As long as you have coupons they are comparable price wise to all of the other baby wipes out their. I would buy again and again.
Maggie M.
Palatine, IL
I got these bc I wanted to put as little ingredients as possible on my baby's most sensitive parts. But I felt like they were too dry and a bit thick and didn't clean as well. Wanted to like them more... I ended up adding a bit of water to the package to make it work for me.
Rachel P.
Fountain, CO
These are my favorite wipes to use on my kids. They are thick and do not rip unlike pampers and huggies. These are so great for sensitive skin that my youngest has. You can't go wrong with them. They are worth the money!
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received a packet of these from seventh generation to try out and I LOVE them. They are very durable and doesn't take multiple Wipes to clean up.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for babies with sensitive skin or when your baby has a rash. They are a little more pricey and less available than other options
Emi M.
These wipes were amazing! My son has super sensitive skin and these were the only wipes that didn't irritate him!
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Good wipes work very well and price is fair . Can find a million uses for them keep some in car at all times
Angie N.
Seventh Generation has the best products for sensitive skin, great for babies. They are also eco friendly.
Mandy S.
Centerville, OH
Love these. Great for sensitive skin!
They have these at kroger and whole foods making them easy to find!