Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Ultra-Thin Pads uploaded by Bethany L.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Chlorine Free* Ultra Thin Pads with wings offer discreet and reliable protection, and are contoured for a comfortable fit.  Featuring a natural absorbent material derived from wheat, these pads are free of added fragrances and dyes, and are whitened without chemicals containing chlorine. Available in Regular, Super Long and Overnight sizes. *The removable peel strip is whitened with a chlorine-containing substance. Made of a combination of absorbent materials, polyolefins, adhesives, and a silicone-coated paper. The top layer is a non-woven polyolefin cover sheet. The absorbent materials consist of chlorine free wood pulp, and Lysorb, an absorbent gel.  Lysorb, also known as SNAP , is a polysaccharide derived from wheat. Polysaccharides are For the past 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsibl see more...

• Where can I buy these? Never heard of them. 2 Answers
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mostly I adore everything the company stands for, fighting for the right for companies to mandatorily tell us what they are making out sanitary products from. They provide full ingredient clarity of what they make theirs from. Therefore, I trust them. They are also pretty good pads! Comfortable, durable and affordable eith no irritation or smells.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Ultra-Thin Pads, Regular, 18 ea, 1 pack more...
I love this company/brand and truly appreciate that this product doesn't contain any materials/chemicals that could be harmful to me or my sensitive skin. They're definitely absorbent and could last throughout the day/night depending on your flow. I did notice that the 'layers' seem to separate easily after any moisture is added. Also, the back end bunches up really easily and was quite uncomfortable. Probably wouldn't try this particular size/option again, but would be willing to try others in this line of products.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I gave these a try because I wanted a non-chlorine bleached option. They feel like a regular pad with a cloth like cover. They are as thin but I have the impression that they are not as absorbent. I have to change more often, otherwise, there are "accidents". I am also bothered by the fact that there is too much plastic involved in the packaging and the pad itself.
Ang T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried these out for my first time. I'm an Always brand fan but saw these and I do use their product so decided to try out since the price was right and I was on a budget. They actually work pretty good. Moteases and do recommend it
Zenmaster169 ..
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only brand of pads I use. I love these pads. They top all other pads on the market in my opinion. I really like the ones with the wings. They do not shift or chafe like some well known brands and they are very comfortable to use. I love the fact that these are not made with harsh chemicals or fragrances and dyes. And being a earth friendly company is a plus. I think it is a smart solution for my personal needs, and I will continue to be a fan of this product.
Zavanda W.
I am usually an Always brand snob but it was an emergency and I was low on funds and tried these and decided to stay with them because they are priced right and between cartwheel at Target and the sales they run I find I get more buying them there.
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wouldnt recommenrecommend Zazad thin pads , depending on the flow and the person. Not familiar with the brand, but again., i would not reccommend the thin ones. ,x
Tanya F.
Burlington, NJ
At first I was skeptical about using something new, but I am so glad a tried. Keeps you dry and perfect comfort
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love these. And I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great feminine product
Melissa A.
Where can I buy these? Never heard of them.