BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Organic Cotton Tampons offer women the reliable protection and comfort they need.  Made from certified organic cotton, these tampons are free of added fragrances and dyes and are whitened without chemicals containing chlorine.  Available in Regular, Super and Super Plus absorbencies. No applicator Certified organic cotton, certified by Quality Assurance International, Inc. For the past 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you create a healthy environment for you and your family. Questions? Comments?  Please call us at , Weekdays 9am-5pm EST see more...

Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love these tampons on top of being a great price compare to the well know brands this tampon holds up its own and it's chlorine free! What else can I say it's just a great product.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
Great price, great product, love it!! I've already recommended it to friends and such.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
These are great, not to pricey i love that they are chlorine free. They work well and have a cardboard applicator which is better for the planet. I do have some trouble with the applicator but its more my fault then the product. I would recommend these to someone looking for a more healthier eco friendly option.
crystal j.
These products were great I receive them for a free sample and was skeptical at first but turns out they are awesome and organic
Sarah B.
Horn Lake, MS
I LOVE these diapers. My son used to break out over everything and since I tried these I didn't have any issues. I love how plain they are also! I don't care too much for most designs on disposable diapers.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
What stores am I able to find these? I was looking at target and couldn't find them. Would like to give them a try!