BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Organic Cotton Tampons offer women the reliable protection and comfort they need, with the convenience of a cardboard applicator.  Made from certified organic cotton, these tampons are free of added fragrances and dyes and are whitened without chemicals containing chlorine.  Available in Regular, Super and Super Plus absorbencies. Certified organic cotton, certified by Quality Assurance International, Inc. For the past 20 years, it s been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products.  By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you create a healthy environment for you and your family. Questions? Comments?  Please call us at , Weekdays 9am-5pm EST see more...

Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I've used these before in a pinch at a friend's house. I know they are better for you and the environment, but I'll stay with my Kotex! These just don't do the job as well, were leaky, and hard to use.
Jennifer D.
Richland, WA
I love the idea of a natural tampon.  There could be so much yucky stuff in traditional ones but we don't know because ingredients aren't required to be listed.  I gave these a try and really wanted to like them but I struggled hard with the applicator.  Half the time I couldn't get it to release the tampon.
Brianna V.
I started using these when I read what a big difference organic tampons can make. This is something you're putting in your body for several hours so you definitely don't want it to contain chemicals. These work just as well as my Tampax tampons without the worry of harming my body!
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
Those tampons are great but the applicator is really faulty... I ended up wasting half the box because of my issues with the applicator. I ended up switching to the Honest Company ones. Their applicator is just right.