Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach uploaded by Tunisia C.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

No "bleachy" smell here! Our color-loving, chlorine-free formula treats fabrics gently while lifting tough stains.

WE CARE

Our biodegradable formula uses hydrogen peroxide—one of nature's best stain fighters—to lift stains.

•  Safe for Colors
  •  Lifts Tough Stains
  •  No "bleachy" smell

Non Chlorine Bleach designed for standard and HE machines
Removes stains and whitens without chlorine
Non Chlorine Bleach that's safe for colors
VOC-free clothes stain removal

Ingredients: Water, hydrogen peroxide (mineral-based active stain removal agent).

Usage:

In wash: Pour 3 oz. into washing machine as it fills with water, or use bleach dispenser. Add laundry and continue to wash clothes as usual with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent.

To Pre-Treat Stains: Soak stained clothing for 30 minutes, using 1 oz. Chlorine Free Bleach per 2 gallons of water. Use pre-soak setting on washing machine if possible.

• Do anyone knows what are the ingredients in this product?1 Answers
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
I like that this is made from hydrogen peroxide and is safer than bleach. It works well on my bathroom floors. My only complaint is that it's a bit pricey.
Tunisia C.
Baltimore, MD
Pros: It's EcoFriendly

Cons: It doesn't get clothes as white as Bleach.

I really wanted to like this product but the results (compared to good ole fashion Clorox) just didn't match up. Not good considering that I can purchase
2 smedium (yes that's a word...sort of) bottles of bleach for the cost of 7th Gen Bleach Alternative.

Render L.
Love the Seventh Generation brand of household products. I really was happy to see the Non-Chlorine Bleach formulation they created. I do not like the smell of ordinary bleach. I also love Seventh Generation Liquid Dish Soap & Laundry Detergent.
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
Seventh generation is a great company with amazing products, no frills and a very simple product but it gets the job done!
lynn j.
Hollsopple, PA
I bought this for my cloth diapers & it does the job! I love that the company is eco friendly & it's affordable. Better scent than the off brand bleaches I have tried.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this product for all my gentle fabric care needs. I just love the fact that it is natural and that it is just as strong as normal bleach. I don't have to worry about those harsh chemicals ripping at my skin or irritating it, it's just amazing.
Tina B.
Petersfield, MB
If you are looking for a chemical free, not too pricey, good for the environment liquid laundry whitener that actually works. This product from Seventh Generation is exactly what you need. My whites are staying white and it does not discolour the rest of my clothes. So if something happens in with my white load by accident it's not a big deal.
Nikki  N.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is good for people who can't or don't want to use traditional bleach, however, it does not work as good as say a Clorox on a set in or deep stain.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
An eco-friendly bleach free of hazardous chemicals that still does an excellent job of whitening clothes. It is only slightly more expensive than regular bleach, and I find that it's much easier on sensitive skin.
LaLa W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My daughter and I both have eczema and sensitive skin. I started using this detergent last year and been buying it eversince.
Mariel M.
Do anyone knows what are the ingredients in this product?

Walmart