Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach uploaded by Tunisia C.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #6 in Laundry Bleach

IT WORKS

No "bleachy" smell here! Our color-loving, chlorine-free formula treats fabrics gently while lifting tough stains.

WE CARE

Our biodegradable formula uses hydrogen peroxide—one of nature's best stain fighters—to lift stains.

•  Safe for Colors
  •  Lifts Tough Stains
  •  No "bleachy" smell

Non Chlorine Bleach designed for standard and HE machines
Removes stains and whitens without chlorine
Non Chlorine Bleach that's safe for colors
VOC-free clothes stain removal

Ingredients: Water, hydrogen peroxide (mineral-based active stain removal agent).

Usage:

In wash: Pour 3 oz. into washing machine as it fills with water, or use bleach dispenser. Add laundry and continue to wash clothes as usual with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent.

To Pre-Treat Stains: Soak stained clothing for 30 minutes, using 1 oz. Chlorine Free Bleach per 2 gallons of water. Use pre-soak setting on washing machine if possible.

Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
Love that this doesn't smell like bleach. Does a great job cleaning. I use it for laundry because it doesn't ruin my colors and for cleaning
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
FIVE STARS! I have been searching for a natural bleach that won't break the bank and I found it with seventh generation. I love their other products, but was worried if the bleach would really work, and it does! Because it's chlorine-free and made without any harsh chemicals, I don't have that lingering bleach smell after using it.
Hayley Y.
Canton, OH
Purchased at: Target
Awesome cruelty free bleach. I would recommend this and the price point is also good for what you get in the container.
Juanita G.
Sparta, WI
I have been looking for a more natural bleach and I'm so glad that I found this brand! Works great and I have no complaints!
Lindsay H.
Independence, MO
Purchased at: Target
I use this product with all my white clothes when I do laundry. I feel like I don’t get the harsh chemicals of regular bleach, but it definitely makes my whites whiter! I would recommend buying this over the other alternatives.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Purchased at: Target
Best chlorine bleach on the market! Seventh Generation simply knows how to do it! Great for people who have allergies!
Nicole L.
I use this for cleaning and for my laundry. I switched to this from regular Clorox bleach and I have no complaints. It does the job and is affordable.
Caitlin G.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Target
It's stain power on whites isn't the BEST compared to regular bleach. But it's my go to for literally everything else. Towels, sheets, bath mats... If it's really grimey I can rely on this product.
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
This truly works!!! I was looking for an alternative to the leading brands because they’re just mediocre and are terrible for the environment. Happy to have found this product by Seventh Generation. Great price, high quality and does what it claims.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
Purchased at: Target
I love this product as far as bleach alternatives go. I don’t think it brightens my sheets as much as chlorine bleach, but this is much healthier and better for the environment so I will continue to choose this.
Mariel M.
Do anyone knows what are the ingredients in this product?
Maura S.
I need some help with bleach alternatives for my laundry! I’m a HUGE fan of white linens but also of moving toward a nontoxic (or less toxic) home. I’m trying to find a chlorine bleach alternative that keeps my whites white but doesn’t carry the harsh chemicals or smell.Seventh Generation Chlorine Free BleachGreen Works Non-Chlorine Bleach 60 ozEcover Liquid Non-Chlorine Bleach 64 ozRael Certified Organic, Non-Chlorine Bleached Non-Applicator Tampons, Regular - 1 Pack/ 18 Total