Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach uploaded by Tunisia C.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

No "bleachy" smell here! Our color-loving, chlorine-free formula treats fabrics gently while lifting tough stains.

WE CARE

Our biodegradable formula uses hydrogen peroxide—one of nature's best stain fighters—to lift stains.

•  Safe for Colors
  •  Lifts Tough Stains
  •  No "bleachy" smell

Non Chlorine Bleach designed for standard and HE machines
Removes stains and whitens without chlorine
Non Chlorine Bleach that's safe for colors
VOC-free clothes stain removal

Ingredients: Water, hydrogen peroxide (mineral-based active stain removal agent).

Usage:

In wash: Pour 3 oz. into washing machine as it fills with water, or use bleach dispenser. Add laundry and continue to wash clothes as usual with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent.

To Pre-Treat Stains: Soak stained clothing for 30 minutes, using 1 oz. Chlorine Free Bleach per 2 gallons of water. Use pre-soak setting on washing machine if possible.

• Do anyone knows what are the ingredients in this product?1 Answers
Jennifer Z.
Love this bleach alternative! Works just as well (if not better). Still leaves my whites whiter and they actually smell clean and fresh. I just wish this came in a bigger bottle.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
This product is a very natural detergent and also for people with sensitivities to certain things. It is very gentle with fabrics.
Amy N.
Love this product and this brand. Good for the environment and helps keep my clothes clean. Doesn't have a smell, and seems to eliminate most laundry smells too. A little more expensive than an off brand, but worth it if you care about the environment.
LaLa W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My daughter and I both have eczema and sensitive skin. I started using this detergent last year and been buying it eversince.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
An eco-friendly bleach free of hazardous chemicals that still does an excellent job of whitening clothes. It is only slightly more expensive than regular bleach, and I find that it's much easier on sensitive skin.
Tina B.
Petersfield, MB
If you are looking for a chemical free, not too pricey, good for the environment liquid laundry whitener that actually works. This product from Seventh Generation is exactly what you need. My whites are staying white and it does not discolour the rest of my clothes. So if something happens in with my white load by accident it's not a big deal.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this product for all my gentle fabric care needs. I just love the fact that it is natural and that it is just as strong as normal bleach. I don't have to worry about those harsh chemicals ripping at my skin or irritating it, it's just amazing.
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
Seventh generation is a great company with amazing products, no frills and a very simple product but it gets the job done!
Render L.
Love the Seventh Generation brand of household products. I really was happy to see the Non-Chlorine Bleach formulation they created. I do not like the smell of ordinary bleach. I also love Seventh Generation Liquid Dish Soap & Laundry Detergent.
mua t.
Atlanta
I prefer clorox bleach, it works more and better, this is like a cheaper version of clorox bleach but it still works.
Mariel M.
Do anyone knows what are the ingredients in this product?

Walmart