BY SEVENTH GENERATION #12 in Baby Wipes

Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Wipes gently cleans baby's sensitive skin. Sensitive little bottoms demand extra TLC at changing time. New and improved Free & Clear Baby Wipes combine gentle, cloth-like performance with the thickness you need to wipe away little (and big) messes. As always, 7th Generation Baby Wipes are free of alcohol, dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens and phthalates. Keep a spare pack handy for clean-up on the go. You'll love the way the generously sized wipes handle meal-time spills, grubby hands, muddy feet and everything in-between!

• Hypoallergenic
  • Whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
  • Unscented
  • Alcohol Free
  • One-at-a-time dispensing

Ingredients: Water, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate (plant-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), quillaja saponaria wood extract (plant-derived cleaning agent), aloe barbadensis leaf extract (plant-derived skin conditioner), tocopheryl acetate (synthetic skin softener), sodium benzoate (synthetic preservative).

Usage: Peel back resealable tape on top of package.  Pull top wipe through opening.  Reseal. Store at room temperature.  Please dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle.  Do not flush.

• Anyone else notice that these wipes leave alot of lint behind?1 Answers
  • How are these baby wipes compare to others?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are safe enough to use on dogs inner ea...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are not as good for really bad sticky poops, but they are most certainly better for everyday usage." in 1 review
  • "I decided to give Seventh Generation Baby Wipes a try because they were similar in price to all of the other well known name brands and because I like other Seventh Generation products." in 1 review
  • "Thick, strong, hypoallergenic, chemical free and they get the job done without having to use 3 million of them." in 1 review
  • "I'm currently pregnant with baby #2 and will be buying eco friendly wipes and diapers." in 1 review
  • "We have children with very sensitive skin and have had no issues with these wipes." in 1 review
Sol S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget more...
I got a free sample to use as part of the generation good community and I actuallu like the wipes. It has a clothlike texture, its durable and it retains moisture. I however found that there are times it would leave little fibers on my hands or my toddlers hands when I used them to wipe the stickiness off. Also the price isn’t enough to convince me to keep buying them unless I have a coupon or a discount.
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
His brand basically takes over our household !!! It’s safe ,
Environmental friendly and doesn’t cause any irritations . I wish they would make a make up remover w these wipes ; just saying . I wash my own make up off w these. Always stocked up. Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Wipes
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget more...
Favorite wipes for my daughter! They are a bit pricey compared to other brands we've tried pampers and buggies wipes and they rip easily and crumble easily,these wipes are tough and you don't have to use a lot so they last awhile. They are gentle and great for sensitive skin and can be used in the face as well! My family lives by and trusts these wipes! Our favorite wipes! The only wipes we use
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget more...
I love these wipes. They are great at cleaning up some of the biggest messes with a single wipe. They are free of harmful chemicals and gentle on my new baby's soft skin. They are a lot more expensive than I am used to paying, but they are in line with other sensitive skin wipes brands.  I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are a little steep in price which is why I haven't wanted to repurchase, but they are seriously the easiest wipes to get out of the little package. I used these randomly inbetween my regular wipes and was so bummed when they ran out. Even my boyfriend mentioned how much he liked them.
If it fits your budget, these are seriously the best
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget more...
Love these wipes. They're great for sensitive skin, they are just a little bit pricey compared to the store brand but are worth it. They don't have chemicals and are eco-friendly.
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget more...
I was given some by somebody and wasn't so sure at first. I like them. They are thick and soft which i like. Only downside is i had to use more then i would with other wipes. While they are more natural and better then other wipes. I don't feel the quantity matches the price for them. I would get them again if i could afford them all of the time
Kaylin L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love seventh generation wipes. Some say its not the most natural wipe out there but dang they are nice! They are thick. They have alot of moisture so it doesnt feel dry when wiping. I know this because the grown ups use them too ha!. They have really cute ducks on the wipes. They dont have ANY SCENT! HUGE deal since i am a hound dog about smells. I am very sensitive and all other wipes that i have tried have a smell or tiny fragrance. These get it done and done right. Love love love them! I buy them for anyone who.is having a baby.
Stephanie C.
West park, FL
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget more...
The wipes are my favorites I use it for all the body and it doesn't give them rash, they are made with plant based, are fragrance free, has no alcohol, parabens or phenoxyethanol. They are really big! And last but not list they are not test on animals! They are perfect!
Nancy G.
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes with Widget more...
I heard of this product on the Ibotta app. So I went to purchase the item at a reduced price. I found this item at target. After the first use the wipes are much thicker then other brands and strong. I was very impressed by the quality. I would recommend this product and have switched to these since trying them.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do they have these in any scents? I know they have it is unscented...if so where do you get them?
Erin O.
How do these compare to the Honest Co wipes? I really don't like the Honest ones, they're way too rough... Anyone know if these are softer?
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
I hate the smell of most baby wipes. How does the scent of these compare?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How are these baby wipes compare to others?
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How do these compare to huggies in terms of strength of the wipe. Is it worth the extra money spent? Thank you