BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Discover the natural path to a beautifully radiant complexion and softer skin with Seventh Generation Boosts. Six facial serums, each formulated to care for a unique skin need, work gently to nourish and balance the skin with pure botanical oils. These serums won't clog pores and are highly concentrated with no water added. They absorb quickly and are free of parabens, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances. They're also hypoallergenic and USDA-certified Biobased (99%).

Soothing Boost rescues aggravated and stressed skin and visibly balances uneven skin tone and texture. A soothing blend of Oat, Argan, and Zi Cao calms problems to leave skin looking rested and refreshed.

Ingredients: Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond), vitis vinifera (grapeseed), argania spinosa, avena sativa (oat), caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower), lithospermum erythrorhizon (gromwell), anthemis nobilis (chamomile), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary).

Usage: Use daily or as needed. Direct Treatment: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to fingertips and massage into damp skin. Customized Boost: Mix 1 to 2 pumps in your hand with any Seventh Generation lotion or cleanser and massage into skin.

Sarah L.
Westerville, OH
I find this serum really soothing when my skin is irritated from acne and acne treatments. I apply 2 pumps after washing my face morning and night. I let it absorb for a few minutes before applying my moisturizer. It feels soothing right away and starts relieving redness slightly within a few minutes. I'm not claiming it's a miracle product that clears all redness immediately but it definitely makes my skin look and feel better. After a little over a week of using this my skin is looking much better, I still have some cystic acne but the irritation and inflammation is almost gone. The smell is pleasant and spa like, not too strong and fades quickly. The bottle seems like it will last a long time. When I do run out I plan to repurchase. I also just bought the Clearing Boost to add to my rotation, or mix in with the Soothing Boost.
Hilda H.
I like using this serum when my face is being dry/sensitive/irritated like it sometimes gets in the winter. I think this serum has a nice light scent to it.
Denisee H.
Newark, NJ
Very helpful serum especially during the winter when me face gets very bad it really helps and also it has a great smell to it