BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Discover the natural path to a beautifully radiant complexion and softer skin with Seventh Generation Boosts. Six facial serums, each formulated to care for a unique skin need, work gently to nourish and balance the skin with pure botanical oils. These serums won't clog pores and are highly concentrated with no water added. They absorb quickly and are free of parabens, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances. They're also hypoallergenic and USDA-certified Biobased (99%).

Hydrating Boost is specially formulated to provide all-day moisture to help relieve and protect against chapping, cracking, and roughness due to dryness. Jojoba, Acai, and Passion flower oils help restore your skin’s natural moisture balance for noticeably softer, more radiant skin.

Ingredients: Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond), vitis vinifera (grapeseed), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), passiflora edulis, oryza sativa rice, helianthus annuus (sunflower), euterpe oleracea (acai), orbignya oleifera (babassu), vanilla planifolia, anthemis nobilis (chamomile), lavandula (lavender), angustifolia (lavender), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary).

Usage: Use daily or as needed. Direct Treatment: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to fingertips and massage into damp skin. Customized Boost: Mix 1 to 2 pumps in your hand with any Seventh Generation lotion or cleanser and massage into skin.

Josephine L.
Jamaica, NY
Seventh Generation Boosts™ Hydrating Jojoba Natural Skin Serum I am Loving this moisturizing serum. It has Jojoba oil which my skin loves. This really keeps the moisture in your skin. You use this on damp skin. It soaks in and does not make your skin oily. I does not clog my pores. I use it under my makeup. I love that it has a pump. It is definitely part of my daily skincare routine. It has NO PARABEANS, PHTHALATES OR SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES that is so important.
Sissi N.
Cumming
I was a little uncertain of how to use this product. On the package it sais: "apply 1 to 2 pumps to fingertips, and massage into damp skin" OR "Mix 1 to 2 pumps in your hand with any lotion or cleanser and massage into skin". So I guess you use this as a moisturizer rather than a serum. Maybe the name "serum" might not be the right choice of words for this product?

It is an oil rather than a gel structure so I was very sceptical that this will be to oily for my combination skin. But what a surprise! First thing I noticed was this really awesome smell! It smells organic, but fresh- kinda reminded me on a sauna (you know this stuff they pour into the fire to make it smell good?).

The smell quickly fades though but it is really fun when you apply it. Then you think: "oh my, I aplied an oil on my face" and you will keep touching your face to make sure you are not shiny as an polished apple. But second surprise: this oil penetrates your skin deeply and your skin will just feel the smoothst it has ever felt! This stuff really in unbelievable good! I love it! I will buy it!
Arianne Y.
Great product. It works very well without having too many harmful chemicals. I really appreciate this brand's philosophy. It's a little pricier than other brands, but worth it to me.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I used this oil for over a month and I love it. It's light and doesn't clog pores. If You follow the directions and use only one or two pumps for entire face, then it'll work even with sensitive and oily skin. One pump goes all over whole face and neck. It absorbs very quickly and has pleasant smell. I bet bottle will last veeery long time.
Hilda H.
This product works well for my skin. I usually dampen my face with a toner before applying this serum partially because it's hard to spread 1-2 drops of this serum when your face is dry. I find the scent of this serum to be quite pleasant. I also like how simple the ingredients are so that's nice to know that I'm not putting a bunch of potentially unhealthy chemicals on my face.
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
You have to give this a try if you had dry skin, or just want to freshen up! It's not too expensive, and is great for dry skin! You should not skip this if you have dry skin like myself. You can use this under your makeup, or at bedtime, or any time. Great product.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I personally have dry skin so this really moisturizes my sking, making it soft and glowy. I wish the bottle was a little bigger since I always finish it so quickly but other than that this is very hydrating for your skin.
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
This is very moisturizing for dry faces. I use 2 drops and rub together and apply to my face. Never use more for it will be too much and leave your face looking oily. It smells clean and slightly sweet.
Slei T.
Honolulu, Hi
jojoba is a natural ingredient in many skin care product, used to treat dryness, improves skin texture, and has anti-oxidant properties. This product provides adequate hydration and adds a nice, smooth glow. It sets the face as a smooth canvas for makeup.
Lauren C.
I have incredibly dry skin, especially in the winter. I use this product before putting on my makeup and again at night after I wash my face. It's a life saver with my skin.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
Where did you find/buy this product?
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Vdjdldlbdbdkdlfn fndbshnsnf
Hadika S.
Mississauga , ON
Always in search for a product to save my dry winter skin. Does this do the job? How is the consistency and does it dissolve completely in to the skin?
Dudah M.
Nss gente dizem que eh otimo ...
Bethany C.
El Paso, TX
Could this be used as a cleansing oil?

back