BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Soothing Natural Skin Serum With Oat Extract - Calms &Amp; Relieves Pure Ingredients Healthy Skin&Trade; Natural Skin Serum With Oat Extract Absorbs Quickly Won't Clog Pores Free Of Parabens, Phthalates &Amp; Synthetic Fragrances Hypoallergenic Usda Certified Biobased (100%) Everything Your Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't Give Your Personal Care Routine A Natural Lift With Seventh Generation Boosts.&Trade;&Nbsp; These Concentrated, 100% Botanical Formulas Contain Natural Ingredients Shown To Have Powerful Effects On Your Skin.&Nbsp; Use Alone, Or With Your Favorite Lotion Or Cleanser. Concentrated Nourishment For Your Skin Oat, Argan &Amp; Zi Cao Calm Problem Skin &Amp; Balance Uneven Skin Tone. Visibly Improves Skin Texture By Relieving Aggravated &Amp; Stressed Skin. Not Tested On Animals.&Nbsp; No Animal Ingredients. Usda Certified Biobased Product (100%) 800-456-1191 Made In Canada see more...

Denisee H.
Denisee H.
Newark, NJ
Very helpful serum especially during the winter when me face gets very bad it really helps and also it has a great smell to it
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Not sure how this is but I'd love to try it

Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Westerville, OH
I find this serum really soothing when my skin is irritated from acne and acne treatments. I apply 2 pumps after washing my face morning and night. I let it absorb for a few minutes before applying my moisturizer. It feels soothing right away and starts relieving redness slightly within a few minutes. I'm not claiming it's a miracle product that clears all redness immediately but it definitely makes my skin look and feel better. After a little over a week of using this my skin is looking much better, I still have some cystic acne but the irritation and inflammation is almost gone. The smell is pleasant and spa like, not too strong and fades quickly. The bottle seems like it will last a long time. When I do run out I plan to repurchase. I also just bought the Clearing Boost to add to my rotation, or mix in with the Soothing Boost.
Hilda H.
Hilda H.
I like using this serum when my face is being dry/sensitive/irritated like it sometimes gets in the winter. I think this serum has a nice light scent to it.