Seventh Generation Boosts - Protecting uploaded by johannah S.Seventh Generation Boosts - Protecting uploaded by Audra H.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Protecting Natural Skin Serum With Prickly Pear - Defends Against The Elements Pure Ingredients Healthy Skin&Trade; Natural Skin Serum With&Nbsp; Prickly Pear Absorbs Quickly Won't Clog Pores Free Of Parabens, Phthalates &Amp; Synthetic Fragrances Hypoallergenic Usda Certified Biobased (100%) Everything Your Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't Give Your Personal Care Routine A Natural Lift With Seventh Generation Boosts.&Trade;&Nbsp; These Concentrated, 100% Botanical Formulas Contain Natural Ingredients Shown To Have Powerful Effects On Your Skin.&Nbsp; Use Alone, Or With Your Favorite Lotion Or Cleanser. Concentrated Nourishment For Your Skin Prickly Pear &Amp; Omega-3 Fatty Acids Help Defend Skin From Environmental Damage. Provides A Shield Against Natural Moisture Loss. Not Tested On Animals.&Nbsp; No Animal Ingredients. Usda Certified Biobased Product (100%) 800-456-1191 Made In Canada see more...

johannah S.
A super awesome serum leaves hands,feet and body silky smooth. It's has natural ingredients an nongreasy. You apply to damp skin after shower and I use mine throughout day keep my skin moisturized and protected. This is a great serum from Seventh Generation a favorite. I definitely recommend this.
Nicole W.
Sumas, WA
I found this at Walgreens and never heard of it before, so I wanted to try it. I like to use this after I have been in the sun for a while or when I'm going outside. I add this to my moisturizer. This has a light smell that isn't too bad. Also, since I mix it with my moisturizer i can't tell if it's sticky or not. I would get this again, maybe even some of the other boosts they have.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I really liked this product. I felt that my skin was moisturized and protected when I went outside. it kept my skin hydrated and feeling comfortable all day. the only downside is that it felt a little sticky during the application process. other than that, it was great. I love the seventh generation line and what they're all about.
Hilda H.
I like using this serum when I feel my face is oily/starting to get some pimples as I feel the lemongrass essential component helps with the acne. Also because of that essential oil this serum does have quiet a strong scent. It reminds me of lemons but I like the scent.