BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Clearing Natural Skin Serum With Tea Tree - Reduces Impurities Pure Ingredients Healthy Skin&Trade; Natural Skin Serum With Tea Tree Absorbs Quickly Won't Clog Pores Free Of Parabens, Phthalates &Amp; Synthetic Fragrances Hypoallergenic Usda Certified Biobased (100%) Everything Your Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't Give Your Personal Care Routine A Natural Lift With Seventh Generation Boosts.&Trade;&Nbsp; These Concentrated, 100% Botanical Formulas Contain Natural Ingredients Shown To Have Powerful Effects On Your Skin.&Nbsp; Use Alone, Or With Your Favorite Lotion Or Cleanser. Concentrated Nourishment For Your Skin Tea Tree, Rosemary &Amp; Acai Diminish The Appearance Of Blemishes By Evening Skin Tone, Providing A Natural Solution For Oily Skin. Formulated To Aid In Sebum Reduction. Cleans Acne-Prone Skin, Reducing The Appearance Of Oily Skin.&Nbsp; Restores Moisture Balance In 6 Weeks Of Daily Use. Not Tested On Animals.&Nbsp; No Animal Ingredients. Usda Certified Biobased Product (100%) 800-456-1191 Made In Canada see more...

Rosselinni R.
Hemet, CA
Used the boost serum one night and I already see and feel a difference in my skin tone. I'm 30 weeks pregnant with our third and God has blessed me with a little bit of acne this time around! This serum is superleightweight and spreads evenly with recommended usage. With two pumps I was able to apply liberally - a little goes a long way! The excess oil from my T-zone and chin area was noticeably gone in several hours. The fragrance is not overwhelming or strong. I love the smell of tea tree oil because I know I'm using something natural and that's the best! It's also very nostalgic for me since my grandmother used tea tree oil for everything. I recommend taking the time of your day in the morning or at night before bed and thoroughly massage your face, emphasizing on problematic areas to settle the serum. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
I love the Seventh Generation boost serums! I've tried the Soothing serum and Protecting serum. I have very sensitive acne-prone dry skin and they never make my skin breakout yet make my skin feel moisturized.
Amanda R.
Albany, GA
I love this serum! I have sensitive, hormone affected skin and this serum has made a wonderful difference in my skin. My breakouts have decreased and my face feels smooth and moisturized yet soothed.
Amber S.
I can use this daily and it helps me with my (seemingly constant) breakouts. If you use it too much, it may dry your skin out, but it seriously works great otherwise. I love it.
Hilda H.
I do like this serum but I prefer other serum formulations from seventh generation better. This does have tea tree essential oil which helps with acne but I feel it has a rather medicated scent to it which I'm not found of.
Sherri H.
N Lauderdale, FL
I used this once and had to return it back to the store. It had a medicinal smell that gave me a migraine as soon as it was on my face. Would not recommend to people who are sensitive to smells.
Sarah L.
Westerville, OH
I use this on its own or mixed with the Soothing Boost depending on my skin's mood. I use this twice a day, morning and night, after washing my face. I use about two pumps for my face and neck and let it sink in before applying my moisturizer. I've been using the Soothing Boost for about a month and the Clearing for a few weeks and my skin looks so much better. My boyfriend even commented on how quickly my skin turned around (after months and months of breakouts, one starting as the last was finally healing). This seems to keep my skin clear and I'm definitely also noticing that my scars are fading much more quickly. These Boosts are now a permanent part of my skincare routine. I even bought the Rejuvenating Boost to mix in with the Clearing (which I plan to keep using even now that my skin is clearer as a preventative measure) because my acne is almost gone and I want to work on rebalancing my skin and focus on healing scars. I will note that the Clearing Boost does not smell as nice as the Soothing Boost but it isn't really unpleasant and fades quickly.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The clearing serum with tea tree is thinner than I expected. It feels like light oil.
I like pumps but this one is messy. It comes out from the sprout and the sides. I like the green color bottle though.
The product really smells like tea tree, almost medicinal but it feels good, very smooth...
Allison G.
I have heard wonderful things about this product. How well do they really work? Are they worth the money?
Melissa M.
Fontana, Ca
Can you mix this serum with another boost serum?
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What stores can you find this in?