BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains, but gentle to your world. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent gives you great results in HE and standard machines, and works in all water temperatures. This Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based ingredients, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%.

•  Enzymes Lift Stubborn Stains
  •  Works in All Temperatures
  •  No Synthetic Fragrances

Laundry liquid designed for Standard and HE machines
Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is made for sensitive skin
USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
Laundry Liquid that supports sustainable palm oil
Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent is hypoallergenic

water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus dives, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine).

Usage:

SORT: Follow garment care label instructions.

PRETREAT: Pour natural laundry detergent directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing clothes.

MEASURE: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.

POUR: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, begin to fill machine with water, add natural laundry detergent, then add clothes. The 50 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. The 150 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 99 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. Please recycle the laundry detergent bottle when you are done.

Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Seventh Generation because they use fragrance free, dye free, and natural ingredients. I try to put as little amount of chemicals as I possibly can into my body so I really appreciate his brands effort to put out products that are more natural. Though this detergent is a bit more expensive than other brands, I truly think it’s worth it. This scent is also very calming and keeps my clothes smelling fresh! Highly recommend.
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
This detergent is very good. It does a great job at cleaning my clothes and making them soft and smell good! I also like that this detergent isn't made with harsh ingredients and chemicals and that the brand is sustainable and good for the environment.
Michelle E.
Safer personal care products are a must for my family! I love the lavender scent and it’s gentle on my children’s skin. I like that the lavender scent still permeates through my clothes, even with out the use of a fabric softer.
Kristine A.
Stratham, NH
I love the way this laundry detergent keeps my laundry smelling cleans and stain free. I find it effective on the toughest stains yet gentle enough to use with sensitive skin. It’s worth the extra cost and lasts a long time.
Constance G.
St Petersburg, FL
This is an experience for your clothes. The fresh essential oils smells amazing! And knowing that it’s a sustainable choice and that there’s no harsh chemicals and that it is a tough but gentle laundry detergent!
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
I had high expectations for this detergent. I have a new washing machine so I know it's not that. It doesn't clean my clothes that well or remove stains. It's also really messy if you use the pump. I won't repurchase.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
My favorite blend of scents! Just enough to smell fresh and clean, but not overpowering. This detergent works great on dirty kids clothes and seems to be pretty concentrated so I don’t have to use a ton.
Paige N.
Albany, MN
Seventh generation is by far my favorite cleaning brand. It is so clean and chemical free I love it. The products are very effective and in line price wise with most name brand cleaning products. I recommend everyone use seventh generation products, especially if you have kids. Target usually has great deals if you combine cartwheel, manufacturer coupons and your red card!
jackie d.
This is the best for someone who has sensitive skin & easily irritated by fragrance. This is very natural & I love it. It’s pricy but you get what you pay for. I will continue to purchase this
Andrea A.
Larchmont, NY
I love this scent and I am usually allergic to fragrances/smells, so it is something. A little expensive if you compare to other brands, but if you try buying at department stores, it’s probably going to be cheaper and worthy. I tried the unscented one and I didn’t like that much.