BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains, but gentle to your world. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent gives you great results in HE and standard machines, and works in all water temperatures. This Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based ingredients, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%.

•  Enzymes Lift Stubborn Stains
  •  Works in All Temperatures
  •  No Synthetic Fragrances

Laundry liquid designed for Standard and HE machines
Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is made for sensitive skin
USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
Laundry Liquid that supports sustainable palm oil
Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent is hypoallergenic

water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus dives, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine).

Usage:

SORT: Follow garment care label instructions.

PRETREAT: Pour natural laundry detergent directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing clothes.

MEASURE: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.

POUR: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, begin to fill machine with water, add natural laundry detergent, then add clothes. The 50 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. The 150 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 99 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. Please recycle the laundry detergent bottle when you are done.

Sam S.
I love Seventh Generation because they use fragrance free, dye free, and natural ingredients. I try to put as little amount of chemicals as I possibly can into my body so I really appreciate his brands effort to put out products that are more natural. Though this detergent is a bit more expensive than other brands, I truly think it’s worth it. This scent is also very calming and keeps my clothes smelling fresh! Highly recommend.
Chassidy L.
London
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent - Blue Eucalyptus And Lavender - Pack of 4 - 100 Fl Oz. more...
I just absolutely adore seventh generation. I’ve been buying their products for a long time now! They are effective, cheap and sooo safe for your family! They are highly recommended and they are easy to buy, even walmart sells their brand! It’s a great first buyers product if you are wanting to live a healthier more natural lifestyle!
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
My favorite blend of scents! Just enough to smell fresh and clean, but not overpowering. This detergent works great on dirty kids clothes and seems to be pretty concentrated so I don’t have to use a ton.
Cathy M.
Norborne
Review for: Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural Laundry Detergent more...
I love seventh generation blue eucalyptus and lavender laundry detergent. The smell is wonderful and leaves your clothes smelling fantastic! Also your clothes me out clean and fresh. Must try this if you haven’t! Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural Laundry Detergent
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
This detergent is very good. It does a great job at cleaning my clothes and making them soft and smell good! I also like that this detergent isn't made with harsh ingredients and chemicals and that the brand is sustainable and good for the environment.
Michelle E.
Safer personal care products are a must for my family! I love the lavender scent and it’s gentle on my children’s skin. I like that the lavender scent still permeates through my clothes, even with out the use of a fabric softer.
Kristine A.
Stratham, NH
I love the way this laundry detergent keeps my laundry smelling cleans and stain free. I find it effective on the toughest stains yet gentle enough to use with sensitive skin. It’s worth the extra cost and lasts a long time.
Kiki H.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I do love anything with a lavender scent! This all natural wonder detergent does a great job cleaning my clothes in my bed sheets and it’s so nice to put my head on the pillow and know that I used natural ingredients
Constance G.
St Petersburg, FL
This is an experience for your clothes. The fresh essential oils smells amazing! And knowing that it’s a sustainable choice and that there’s no harsh chemicals and that it is a tough but gentle laundry detergent!
Marisa M.
Purchased at: Target
I have sensitive skin and can sometimes react to laundry detergents. I choose to use more natural products for this reason and I love 7th Generation products and smells. My laundry always smells so clean.

Walmart