Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener

Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener  90 oz

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener!
Auburn, AL
I only use this now. It's plant based and smells great an cleans my clothes very well. I even use this for my babies clothes. It's affordable and worth the price. I always recommend this to my family and friends.
The only fabric softener I really use, smell is pleasant without being too chemically. A bottle lasts a long time and it's reasonably priced considering that. This is the best seventh gen scent, in my opinion.
Brookhaven , PA
I try my hardest to keep my life as green as I can as well as making steps to go zero waste. I haven’t made that last one with laundry yet! However I really like that this product is better for the environment while also getting the job done. It smells great too!
Burleson, TX
I feel good using this product knowing it is chemical free but I wish the scent was stronger after the wash. It gets the clothes VERY clean! I would definitely recommend this to someone with messy kids!
Inglewood , CA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite detergent. Not only is it safe to use and free from artificial dyes the same is AMAZING and it works well on your clothes. I have sensitive skin and I didn’t have a reaction. I highly recommend
Harleysville, PA
Smells great and works well unfortunately I had an allergic reaction and couldn't keep using it. I like to use as much of a natural product as possible and this is a really good one.
Ashland, KY
The lavender scented detergent from seventh generation will always be one of my favorite go to detergents. First, the company represents everything I stand for and I'm really impressed by their customer service. Many leading detergents have harmful chemicals that are just completely unnecessary. This detergent gives me a peace that I'm not only helping my body remain of such toxins but, also making certain to keep those pesky chemicals from my much scared water. I always buy from seventh generation! They never disappoint!
Anderson, SC
Light but natural smell. Works amazing on static even in the winter! Doesn’t take much at all. Clothes feel soft and fresh. No filmy feeling to the clothes just clean!!
It smells really good and I like that it’s a greener option . I usually do not use fabric softeners at all but thought I would try some of this . It is affordable , since it is a greener product it will cost a bit more .
Clifton, NJ
I’ve been looking forward to trying this softener out with my Seventh Generation detergent. I’ve heard great things from friends about how their clothing feels after the wash

Looking for your answer?