Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener

Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener  90 oz

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener!
Evanston
I'll admit, I was skeptical to see how this fabric softner would work. I was attached to my Downy fabric softener for years, but gave into my husband's suggestion of changing over to SG since we already loved their Laundry Detergent formula. I LOVE this stuff! The lavendar eucalyptus scent is heavenly, and it really does a great job of softening your clothes.
United States
This has a very strong smell but it is a pleasant smell. Be sure to not use too much -a little goes a long way. Also try not to spill it in the back of your truck, the scent will haunt you for eternity and give you plenty of friendly migraines as a gift. I'm speaking from experience ;). All in all, good product, just use sparingly.
Crestview, FL
I love this fabric softener. My clothes come out feeling so great, and the smell is divine. Just enough of a calming scent from the lavender, but the blue eucalyptus spices it up enough that my husband doesn't totally hate it when I use it on his uniforms. Plus no synthetic dyes or fragrances and its certified 68% biobased
Key West, FL
This is what I use to do my son & I's laundry we both have very sensitive skin and can't have those harsh chemicals on our clothing or we break out and become itchy. This has done wonders and we no longer have those issues and the fragrance of the lavender is absolutely wonderful!
Kent, NY
Seventh generation is a great line to use in your home with or without children or animals. I have used their lavender dish soap and there detergent. The smell is delightful and soft, but also without so many harsh chemicals. It leaves everything feeling and looking fresh !
Rockville Ctr, NY
I love this product in this brand! Affordable products that are not only good for you but for the environment. There’s no harsh chemicals in them plus it has a great fragrance that is natural. I’ve been using this product for about a year and I have no complaints!
Mora, MN
I am just OK with this product. I think it does a fine job, but for some reason, it has an odd scent after leaving the dryer. Overall happy with the lavender scent after a wash, just not after the dryer. I likely won't be using it again after I finish this bottle.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this fabric softener! The smell is just strong enough to smell, but not strong enough to be overpowering. I also like how good it smells and that it doesn't smell like chemicals. You can't beat how natural it is as compared to other products.
Red Oak, TX
I don’t really notice a difference in static when I use this, but my clothes do still feel nice. It’s a natural brand so I know I’m safe using it on my clothes. The smell is interesting but not my favorite, but that’s a matter of preference.
Montebello, CA
I could not find the cheer that I use so I bought this brand. I love the fact that it is eco friendly and it has a nice scent. It is affordable and cheaper than my preferred brand. I would definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?