Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener uploaded by Amber A.Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener uploaded by Emily c.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener  90 oz

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil.

Julie M.
New Mexico
It seems to work well doesn't have a lot of the toxic chemicals that other laundry detergents have I appreciate that
Sarah S.
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Liquid Fabric Softener, Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Scent, 32oz Bottle more...
I like that it's natural but it doesn't have the best scent and doesn't do too much for the softness of my clothes.
Cory C.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Fabric Softener more...
Great light lavender scent. I feel like my clothes are clean after using this product. Also they are he approved.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Good laundry detergent. I prefer non toxic ingredients. A little pricier but worth it. I get mine at Target.
E F.
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Fabric Softener more...
I love the smell of this! It makes me so sleepy because I'm so accustomed to smelling it as I fall asleep.
Corey H.
San Diego
Great fabric softener, works well with the seventh generation detergent. Lasts a long time, fair price.
Kate L.
Review for: Natural Fabric Softener Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender more...
Great for people with sensitive skin! My dad is allergic to everything, and this has helped so much!
Amanda R.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Fabric Softener more...
Gives the perfect amount of softness and light scent without irritating mine or my babies skin.
Julianne W.
Lakewood, CO
Purchased at: Target
We love it. It smells absolutely amazing, works great and is good for the planet, as well!
SHAMA J.
New York
Never been so satisfied. I use it on our winter clothes. My husband’s jeans and mine too.

Amazon