Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener

Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener  90 oz

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener!
Franklin, TN
I like the scent of this product, but I couldn’t really tell if it was actually doing anything, even after multiple washes. Since it’s a little more expensive, I have switched back to my other stuff.
1,173 reviews
I received a free sample of this product from Seventh generation in exchange for my honest review. I really liked this more than their other detergent. The smell is awesome. It was not too thick and dissolved pretty good in the washer. Clothes were left smelling fresh and clean. I've tried some other products from this brand and they don't disappoint and theyre worth the price.
Oceanside, CA
This works pretty well at keeping clothing and linens from becoming ruff , or too dry feeling. The lavender smells great , and isn’t overly strong . I got the small bottle to rest it out and see how I like it . I’ll probably go back for more soon .
Powell, TN
Honestly, I haven't always been intentional about the environment and the effects human actions have on it. Especially in "my circles,"people who care about sustainability are automatically labeled as tree-huggers (usually used with a derogatory subtext). It took me a long time to start thinking for myself and I still have a long way to go, but I'm moving ... step by step ...Generation Good has been such a vital part of my journey. Their products are free of chemicals yet powerful. The best thing about it? This "power"doesn't come at the price of the environment. This laundry detergent is a great sustainable option. It smells amazing and does a great job even with tough stains. The reason I did not give five stars is the price. Not exactly affordable, but if it fits in your budget, you should definitely try it. I did receive a small sample packet from Generation Good but was not required to leave a review.
New London, CT
While I’m on a roll with Seventh Gen, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention this fabric softener. I use a mini washer/dryer combo, and the dryer is an air dryer, so things can end up stiff and rough. This softener helps a lot, and smells really nice too, which is a huge bonus.
Peoria, AZ
I love that this fabric softener is easy on my sensitive skin and do not make me itch at all. I like the calming, subtle scent. The lavender scent is nice and is not too overpowering on clothing which I enjoy as that irritates me. I love using this on my sheets as it is so camping for bedtime and has made my sheets softer. I will continue to buy this brand as I have my whole life.
Fort Riley, KS
My husband bought this trying to go a more natural route. I wasn’t crazy about the scent and let it sit for a bit, about half a bottle unused. I decided to finish it so I could recycle the bottle and I was disappointed to find that it became very thick like a glob. The scent isn’t very noticeable still, it does soften but definitely better options out there unfortunately.
This is an awesome product!!!! Lavender isn’t my favorite, like I said before, but enter the eucalyptus is a genus of over seven hundred species. It has a minty smell with a hint of honey. If you have used Balms (Vicks, Tiger Balm etc) that are meant to cure body ache (headache mainly), you've smelled eucalyptus. This is because most of the balms contain Eucalyptus oil, which is also great for migraines!
West Babylon, NY
I love this. It smells great and doesn't over soften. Also  I heard that my moms fabric softener with a bear for a mascot is bad for you. So hopefully I can get her to make the switch. This is more than twice the price - so its expensive. If its healthier than its worth it.
Summerville, SC
I love Seventh Generation and everything they stand for. I love the smell of this fabric softener. The only reason I am giving it four stars instead of five is because my clothes still have static. Other than that, great product & I would recommend!

Looking for your answer?