Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener

Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener  90 oz

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener!
Holland, PA
I love the way this product smells. It is not overly fragranced or strong. The product may leave behind a white tinge if you use too much product. It is very affordable and clothes smell fresh for days after.
Narragansett , RI
Love this product! I switched to all seventh generation products recently and I love how they make my clothes feel and smell. Not too harsh on the fabric. I love that it is a more natural option as well.
Shelbyville, IN
Love this product! I was hesitant of how soft it would leave the clothes with it being all natural. I am impressed. This is my go to softener from now on. I have been converted.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Pairing this with the lavender detergent just smells so clean ans natural. This softens clothes and is concentrated enough that I'm actually saving money using less product
Atlanta, GA
This is the only product I use! My clothes are always clean especially my workout clothes and the lavender scent keeps those clothes extra fresh and long lasting.
Syracuse, NY
I have been using Seventh Generation fabric softener for about 3 years now and love it. The scent is subtle and not over powering, for me this is a pro, but might not be for you if you usually like a strong scent. It is a little more expensive than your basic fabric softener, but it does the job and uses clean ingredients.
Sewell, NJ
i love knowing the products im slowly switching to are safe and natural to use and not filled w chemicals. it can be overwhelming switching everything over to safe prosucts in your home but if you slowly do it as you run out of items its much more manageable and i really like this brand!
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love this brand. I purchase their laundry detergent, fabric softener, & a few cleaners. I really like the way the fabric softener makes my clothes feel. The lavender scent is AMAZING and fresh, but isn’t overpowering. Would recommend!
Griswold , CT
Love this. I am allergic to fragrance and a lot of synthetic chemicals. Obviously. But I can use this and it has a fresh scent that doesn’t irritate my skin or create hives. I will continue to use all seventh generation products.
N Hollywood, CA
Leaves clothes feeling great and smelling good. Smell doesn’t last for too long, but it gets the job done. I don’t need to be smelling like detergent. Would recommend to a friend.

Looking for your answer?