Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener

Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener  90 oz

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener!
This is nice, smells good, and really does get the clothes nice and soft. The pleasant scent doesn't last much outside the wash, though.
Woodland Hls, CA
It’s clean, organic, and I’m not allergic! I have sensitive skin so this product is my go to as there is no artificial products in it.
Saint Albans
Purchased at: Target
Always love all the seventh generation products but the laundry line is my favorite! This lavender scent is phenomenal and so soothing!
Staff
New York
Keeps my clothes very soft and you don’t need to use a lot at a time! It doesn’t make my skin itch. I only use this one, I love it.
I was looking for something that us less harmful in chemicals. This product leaves my clothes soft with a nice scent of lavender.
Katy, TX
It’s expensive but they claim like it’s organic. I don’t really believe it is. But it’s making my cloth more soft and save color.
This laundry detergent makes my laundry smell so good! It cleans it very well plus my whole apartment smells like lavender after!
hurst
Keeps my laundry super soft and smelling amazing! I love lavender everything! Do they have pods for the detergent and softener?
Midwest City
We have used Seventh Generation for years. Some people in the house have sensitive skin and this has never caused a reaction
Love the lavender smell. I don’t need to use very much. A little goes a long way. Would like more options for smells. Love

Looking for your answer?