Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener

Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener  90 oz

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is my first time using fabric softener and so glad I went with this brand and product. Already a brand I can trust, so it was an easy decision. Fresh lavender scent and comes with a ton. Would highly recommend!
Crystal L.
Oh no. You have to drop your stuff and go get this now! The smell of lavender is absolutely delightful.
Rebecca O.
Garrison, TX
While I’m on a roll with Seventh Gen, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention this fabric softener. I use a mini washer/dryer combo, and the dryer is an air dryer, so things can end up stiff and rough. This softener helps a lot, and smells really nice too, which is a huge bonus.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this fabric softener and this brand in general! I also use their laundry detergent. I have sensitive skin and I suffer from severe allergies/migraines and asthma so I have to use "clean" products with light scents. this has never irritated my skin and it does make my clothes last longer. a little goes a long way and usually I use a bit less than the recommended dosage for a load and it works just fine. plus it's affordable and eco friendly! 10/10!
Erika L.
Overland Park, KS
Seventh Generation has got to be my new favorite brand I’ve found for so many reasons! Such good high quality products that are affordable and good for your skin! The scent is absolutely out of this world amazing too! ❤️Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent - Fresh Lavender Scent
Chris R.
Hamburg, NJ
This has been my hands-down favorite softener for years. It works great at softening clothes and reducing static, and the scent is wonderful.
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
My laundry is always clean and fresh and uses plant power! I highly recommend all the 7th Generation softener scents. Love this fragrance!
Bethany S.
Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener uploaded by Bethany S.
Purchased at: Target
I love this stuff, I’ve been using it for the last few years and it really cleans my clothes and gets stains out without having to soak prior to. The smell is soft and light and doesn’t come off as overwhelming
Ambi S.
Slidell, LA
Absolutely love this fabric softener. Can be paired with the Seventh Generation laundry detergent for a great bomb! Love this combo! Works well, smells great
Maddie C.
Narragansett , RI
Love this product! I switched to all seventh generation products recently and I love how they make my clothes feel and smell. Not too harsh on the fabric. I love that it is a more natural option as well.

Looking for your answer?