Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener

Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener  90 oz

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener!
Circle Pines, MN
If you want your clothes smelling the best without any gross chemicals and it actually softens your clothes, this is what you’re looking for! When I started using this last year I couldn’t believe I had waited so long. Our clothes are significantly softer and they don’t wear out so fast! Finally we have something we love!
Guys this fabric softener is awful. I like that its organic but the formula is made to thick. It has a hard time coming out of the dispenser in my washing machine. It stays super thick and then I have to clean out the dispenser. Too much of a hassle for me. I'll try a different organic brand.
Dallas, TX
What a find this was! We have become chemical free house and our dryer sheets were the last thing to go. While this product doesn’t exactly get rid of static, it smells great and makes clothes (esp towels) extra soft. And no chemicals! Highly recommended!
Moreno Valley
I like that the scent is very subtle and not overpowering. I also like that seventh generation is geared more towards natural and safe ingredients. I don’t feel though that this softener gets the clothes as soft as I would like them to be.
Williamsville, NY
I enjoy this product because the chemical contents are limited. I try to choose products with the least amount of ingredients. Sometimes I find that it doesn’t fully take the stains away but overall I think this is a pretty decent product.
Port St Lucie, FL
I got this as a gift at a Eco friendly summit meeting. Almost passed out when I saw the price when I went to go purchase after I had used it up. It's VERY VERY VERY EFFECTIVE but the price killed it. If you afford definitely go for it.
Jackson, MI
This stuff smells glorious & it keeps my clothes smelling just as lovely. I find the scent sticks around without additional boosters, and the quality/care of the fabric when used is superior to larger name brands I’ve used.
I love natural products they always give me a peace of mind, however I would say this product is a bit on the pricey side of things. I really love the eucalyptus scent in this softener it keeps my clothes smelling fresh
Rowlett, TX
I love seventh generation fabric softener. It is a great all natural way to keep the life of your clothes lasting a long time. I use this product in every load of laundry so I don’t have to buy new clothes as often.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love seventh generation’s fabric softener! I have tried many others and this one is definitely my favorite. It keeps my clothes feeling and looking great! I would definitely recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?