Seventh Generation Bleach, Non-Chlorine, 48 fl oz (1.5 qt) 1.41l uploaded by Tunisia C.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #69 in Laundry Bleach

Jess K.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
An eco-friendly bleach free of hazardous chemicals that still does an excellent job of whitening clothes. It is only slightly more expensive than regular bleach, and I find that it's much easier on sensitive skin.
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
Decorator Expert
My daughter and I both have eczema and sensitive skin. I started using this detergent last year and been buying it eversince.
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
This is good for people who can't or don't want to use traditional bleach, however, it does not work as good as say a Clorox on a set in or deep stain.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
This product is a very natural detergent and also for people with sensitivities to certain things. It is very gentle with fabrics.
Tunisia C.
Tunisia C.
Baltimore, MD
Pros: It's EcoFriendly

Cons: It doesn't get clothes as white as Bleach.

I really wanted to like this product but the results (compared to good ole fashion Clorox) just didn't match up. Not good considering that I can purchase
2 smedium (yes that's a word...sort of) bottles of bleach for the cost of 7th Gen Bleach Alternative.

Render L.
Render L.
Love the Seventh Generation brand of household products. I really was happy to see the Non-Chlorine Bleach formulation they created. I do not like the smell of ordinary bleach. I also love Seventh Generation Liquid Dish Soap & Laundry Detergent.
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert
I love this product for all my gentle fabric care needs. I just love the fact that it is natural and that it is just as strong as normal bleach. I don't have to worry about those harsh chemicals ripping at my skin or irritating it, it's just amazing.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Petersfield , Manitoba
If you are looking for a chemical free, not too pricey, good for the environment liquid laundry whitener that actually works. This product from Seventh Generation is exactly what you need. My whites are staying white and it does not discolour the rest of my clothes. So if something happens in with my white load by accident it's not a big deal.