3 colors available

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Toilet Paper

100% Recycled Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper Whitened Without Chemicals Containing Chlorine No Added Dyes Or Fragrances 300 Sheets Per Roll Roll Cores Are Made Of 100% Recycled Fiber Packaged In Minimum 50% Pre-Consumer Recycled Plastic Each Roll 4 In X 4 In, 400 Sq. Ft Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amy C.
Amy C.
Seattle, WA
Well, what can one say about toilet paper? I prefer to purchase the Seventh Generation toilet paper, or other post-consumer recycled TP. It is more expensive than conventional, and is not super soft, but I am able to sacrifice a little if it's better for the environment. I have repurchased this TP many times, and will continue to do so. I recommend this TP if you are in the market to switch to something more eco-conscious.
Whitley M.
Whitley M.
Hastings, MN
I purchase this product for the companies environmental stance which is important to me. the quality of the product, especially the thickness if the paper, isn't the best toilet paper I have purchased. But at the end of the day it's just toilet paper and I believe the company continues to evolve it's product to be better.
Malenis H.
Malenis H.
I will be honest. Seventh Generation is a very thin toilet paper. On the plus side it it recycled and you feel good about yourself after you use it. It doesn't last as long but the 12 roll pack is good to keep around if you have more than one person living in your house.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Everett, MA
I purchase this item because the company is cruelty free and the item is recycled, so I can feel good about buying it. I find that it is not the sturdiest product, and I often need to use more of it to get clean than I would have used with thicker, quilted brands.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I always use these. HOWEVER, I prefer to buy them in larger packs. The pros are being able to take these on the go, because I don't like using non-recycled paper products, but it's not really a good deal to buy one at a time. A bit overpriced, but worth it.
A M.
A M.
Do not expect Charmin softness with this toilet paper. I personally prefer using paper that is not dyed and generally is better for the environment, however I find that I use more of this, particularly with 2-ply, than if I were using a standard brand.
Nick G.
Nick G.
Denver, CO
I have brought this toilet paper on and off for years. I like it because it is recycled paper, but it is on the thiner and dryer side of the toilet paper range. Better than public bathroom toilet paper for sure but not the most comfortable in general.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a huge fan of Seventh Generation, and I have always loved all of their products. With that said, this is my least favorite product from their line. It just wasn't as soft as other toilet tissue, and it left behind lint. :-(
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Anderson, CA
We have been using this toilet paper for over a year now. It was a transition from traditional toilet papers but it holds up well and gets the job done. I feel better knowing it is recycled and it's also a good value.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Buckhead, GA
I love Seventh Generation so much! They are such an amazing company! These paper towels are the only ones I use! They are such a great value and great for anyone who is conscious of their environmental impact!