Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue - 1 Ply

Bath Tissue is one of life's little necessities. Ours not only does its job well, but helps you consider your impact on the environment. Our soft Bath Tissue is whitened without chemicals containing chlorine.

How is this compared to Scott brand?
Are these as good as Scott brand?
They work great or should I use regular ones?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue - 1 Ply!
Marge M.
Scranton, PA
Liked these quite a bit! Soft and love the manufacturer. Feel good knowing they're recycled.
Tiffany F.
Tampa, FL
We get a whole case of the toilet paper from Amazon every couple months. It's not that overly soft, fuzzy tissue like some brands but I feel like it's sturdier.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue - 1 Ply uploaded by Amber M.
Purchased at: CVS
Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue - 1 Ply is not my favorite brand by far. It's rough. It is thin and it pretty much disintegrates with one wipe. I am all for helping the environment but not when it comes to my toilet paper I guess because I just don't like this kind. I don't even feel completely clean after I used it. So I pulled ot the wipes and bought another brannd.
. J.
Iron River, MI
Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue - 1 Ply uploaded by . J.
I was in the market for a 100% recycled toilet paper and came across Seventh Generation. It gets the job done just fine as far as the product goes. The biggest downside to this is that it is wrapped in plastic. I wish they would switch to a papet/cardboard packaging.
Yuko H.
This tissue is not extra soft as it advertises but it's soft. It is great that this is made from 100% recycled paper.
bea G.
Good alternative if you're looking for an earth friendlier way to wipe. Pro-green, con-not the softest. Overall good product. I feel all toilet paper is overpriced 🤣 but this isn't expensive. I would recommend this if you're looking for an eco option.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I really love seventh generation products! Toilet paper is toilet paper, it's not the softest but it's not the roughest. It's just in between. What I like is what this company is really all about, that's why I continue to purchase their products
Vanessa J.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Target
These are always priced very competitively at Target. These are my go-to for keeping around the house until I find a great reusable option. I really like that brand promotes #crueltyfree and #vegan
Mariah Y.
Buffalo, NY
This is the best option that I can go out to any store in my area and buy when I’m looking for an eco friendly product. There are definitely better eco friendly toilet papers on the market but I can’t buy them in store. I also don’t feel that this toilet paper is that strong.
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
I just found seventh generation and started using this product about a week ago. I am thrilled. They use Recycled material so it’s better for the environment, they don’t skimp either so you know yuppies getting a good clean wipe.