BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Now You See it, Now You Don t. Tough stain-fighting power for baby s messes. Great for cloth diapers. Hypoallergenic. No harsh fumes. Effective on set-in stains It takes more than magic to make the toughest baby stains disappear.  Our powerful, non-irritating formula is made to remove baby-specific stains like fruit, spit up and diarrhea from anything that can be safely machine washed – including cloth diapers. USDA Certified Biobased Product Kosher. Cruelty Free. see more...

Jen O.
Oakland, CA
This product it great. Lifts stains like magic and I even use it on my own clothes. I received mine as a gift and love it. I have it 4 stars because it isn't relatively available to purchase it my local stores.
Melyssa V.
This stuff works like magic! I use it on more than just the baby clothes! and it's so much cheaper than other brands
maria p.
Seventh Generation Baby Stain and spot remover is an awesome product. This product knocks stains right out.
Kenna S.
I wish I could find this more often because I love how clean it gets my baby clothes. It gets all the stains out. If I can find this again I'm buying by the bulk.
Kee R.
I use this for all of my babies stains. It works better than the Dreft stain remover. Only negative is that is does not last very long. I find myself going through the bottle very fast.
Asim M.
Glen Allen, VA
This spray is really good and it removes any spots or stains created by a baby. Just spray the liquid on the spot or stain, and it is gone. I like it very much.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
I LOVE this for getting spots and stains out of my son's laundry! I know it's good, because it's hard to get blowout stains from a breastfed baby out of clothes, but this does the trick! That says a lot being that it isn't pumped with harsh chemicals.
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Im so intrested in this where can I find ?