BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Remove Dirt & "Yuck" From Baby s World. Effective on all types of sticky, greasy & slimy messes. Leaves no residue. No harsh fumes. Non-toxic. Removes odors Is there anything babies don t put in their mouths?  Our non-toxic formula works on greasy, sticky and slimy messes and leaves no harsh residue behind – so there s no rinsing needed.  Hypoallergenic, VOC-free and safe to use on any hard, non-porous surface in your nursery including plastic, painted or sealed wood, glass, granite, stainless steel, and laminate. USDA Certified Biobased Product Kosher. see more...

Desiree L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is a year and a half and I still keep one of these in her room and one in the kitchen. She doesn't seem to notice or mind. I have the peace of mind that her stuff is semi germ free to prevent her from getting sick.
Kathleen A.
Milpitas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a stay at home mom & this item is a lifesaver . I am always cleaning toys , high chairs , this works great for us . I've gone through a few bottles already . I recommend for all mamas !
Metuschelah M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is good for cleaning in baby's rooms. It cleans the crib pretty well and is safe to use around the baby. I bought it at Smith's and it doesn't disappoint. I love the scent because it should be very neutral. I would buy this product again becvause it is good to use around my baby.
Marissa M.
I go back and forth on this. I love it because it so much easier to spray and go. Children drop their toys so much. On the other hand the spray sits here and can make it unsafe to put in their mouths as well, according to my husband. Overall I think it's better to buy and have on hand
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all of their cleaning supplies, and I am confident with using this cleaner. I trust Seventh Generation, and know this will not harm my children. Great value for the price. I keep their supplies on hand always. A must have in our household!
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
I absolutely love all of Seventh Generation cleaning supplies- the nursery and toy cleaner is my absolute favorite! No harsh chemicals, no strong odors, no sticky residues left behind. The convenience of being able to spray and go on top of the piece of mind I am given after cleaning my kids rooms/play room is simply priceless. I use this product daily.
Alison T.
I use Seventh Generation products all over my house. I love this spray for daily baby cleaning. I feel good knowing I am using a safe spray around my little one. We will continue to use and recommend these products!
Kianna A.
I use this product in my home and my classroom. It's chemical free and super safe for my children. It also has a nice smell. I also love the other products by this brand as well, but this is definitely my favorite.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I am a big fan of seventh generation products. I like that they use natural and or organic ingredents. When I found this nursery cleaner I was impressed with the simple ingredient list, and how safe it was to use around baby.
Maica W.
GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Seventh Generation Baby Nursery & Toy Spray Cleaner, is a must have. I am always cleaning behind the little ones. This is not harsh at all. I recommended everyone try it out.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
How much is it and is it good
Yessica A.
Nevada , Las Vegas
I'm a new mom and I'm paranoid of everything that has to do with my son more when it comes to cleaning this toys or anything is putting in his mouth. is this product natural?
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Has anyone used this product?
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would you recommend this?
Jessie F.