BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Remove Dirt & "Yuck" From Baby s World. Effective on all types of sticky, greasy & slimy messes. Leaves no residue. No harsh fumes. Non-toxic. Removes odors Is there anything babies don t put in their mouths?  Our non-toxic formula works on greasy, sticky and slimy messes and leaves no harsh residue behind – so there s no rinsing needed.  Hypoallergenic, VOC-free and safe to use on any hard, non-porous surface in your nursery including plastic, painted or sealed wood, glass, granite, stainless steel, and laminate. USDA Certified Biobased Product Kosher. see more...

Donielle D.
Oswego , NY
I absolutely love all of Seventh Generation cleaning supplies- the nursery and toy cleaner is my absolute favorite! No harsh chemicals, no strong odors, no sticky residues left behind. The convenience of being able to spray and go on top of the piece of mind I am given after cleaning my kids rooms/play room is simply priceless. I use this product daily.
Alison T.
I use Seventh Generation products all over my house. I love this spray for daily baby cleaning. I feel good knowing I am using a safe spray around my little one. We will continue to use and recommend these products!
Kianna A.
I use this product in my home and my classroom. It's chemical free and super safe for my children. It also has a nice smell. I also love the other products by this brand as well, but this is definitely my favorite.
Maica W.
GA
Seventh Generation Baby Nursery & Toy Spray Cleaner, is a must have. I am always cleaning behind the little ones. This is not harsh at all. I recommended everyone try it out.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
This is the best way to clean the baby's things without having to worry about harmful chemicals. Highly recommended to worried mamas.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Has a great smell. Like to use it for my girls toys to keep them clean and stop bacterias from spreading. And it's safe for them.
Jessie F.
I don't normally find baby safe cleaners. This one works great!it is definitely on my must have list
January G.
Mega Parent Expert
I love all of their cleaning supplies, and I am confident with using this cleaner. I trust Seventh Generation, and know this will not harm my children. Great value for the price. I keep their supplies on hand always. A must have in our household!
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I am a big fan of seventh generation products. I like that they use natural and or organic ingredents. When I found this nursery cleaner I was impressed with the simple ingredient list, and how safe it was to use around baby.
Rebecca F.
Wilmer, AL
I used this all the time it's so great I have three baby boys so it's great to keep all their toys clean with something that's not harmful
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
How much is it and is it good
Yessica A.
Nevada , Las Vegas
I'm a new mom and I'm paranoid of everything that has to do with my son more when it comes to cleaning this toys or anything is putting in his mouth. is this product natural?
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert
Would you recommend this?
Jessie F.
Do they have a website?
jennifer d.
Is this a safe cleaning product??